Mueller submits Trump-Russia inquiry report to U.S. attorney general

rooster59

5 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

and what crime does that constitute in reference to russian collusion ???

wbr

roobaa01

I was replying to a poster who implied Trump must be smart because he was a billionaire.  I explained that it doesn't take any intelligence to be born rich or to invest poorly.

I also called out a poster who tried to divert the topic with a reference to unstated crimes committed by Clinton and Obama.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ozmeldo said:

Yup, Clinton needs to be investigated throughly. The foundation, the security lapses as Secy State. All of it. Never trusted her since her meddling in health care.

Can you name anyone who has been investigated as many times (often for the same thing repeatedly) without any charges?

But if you're a fan of rigorous, repeated investigations of public figures, investigating Trump should provide you with lots of entertainment.

12 hours ago, johnnykak said:

a stunt huh? so your opinion is that their wasn't any russian interfenence during the 2016 election? you want to walk that back or double down? lol. I'm guessing the later lol. 

They've tried this for years, but all of a sudden when you didn't like the result of a fair election, government agencies and the media fabricated an attempted coup. Then they were stupid enough to leave evidence while pretending to be interested in the truth. 

Epic backfire, but expected from such an arrogant crowd. 

2 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

They've tried this for years, but all of a sudden when you didn't like the result of a fair election, government agencies and the media fabricated an attempted coup. Then they were stupid enough to leave evidence while pretending to be interested in the truth. 

Epic backfire, but expected from such an arrogant crowd. 

Yes Russia has tried for years, however social media, combined with the willful ignorance and gullibility of a large number of people, has made its efforts much more dangerous.  That's why Russian interference needs to be investigated and prevented.

Anything short of full revelation would be a farce.  Any redaction would be a place to hide (you know, like "I'm being audited"), pretty obvious.  The "he's not the sort to do that" defense is off the table, we've all seen him in action.

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

There is still hope that he can be prosecuted for something  , he may have gotton lucky getting a not guilty in the collusion with Russia  , but they need to keep digging until they find something to nail him with , and until they find something , more false rumours need to be spread  

what a complete load of nonsense.

gotten lucky to not be guilty just because you wanted it to be true to feed

the irrational emotional bias you suffer from, but you are not alone in the derangement.

Archived