Mueller submits Trump-Russia inquiry report to U.S. attorney general

rooster59

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

It's looking so far like it was what many suspected the infamous "nothing burger" This thread should be fun for a laugh.

The exuses are already flowing,

Look

1 hour ago, Tug said:

it will be a fight to look at that report Donald will do his level best to hide delay obscure lie ect ect it’s what he does

see:

2 hours ago, Prissana Pescud said:

another white wash. Another washing of the hands. It is a sad day for US when an investigation concludes that if you have power

and influence in US, you are above the law.

AS per the above I agree. Unless the ones responsible for this fiasco are investigated and until all of the political terrorits who used law enforcement for political purposes are sanctioned, folks indeed are above the law.

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Then you are very wrong and should take the time to educate yourself. Trump said he wanted the report released and urged the house to vote to do so. Please inform yourself 

While I am doing that:

Do you support the release of this report in its entirety* to the House and the public?

(Excluding operational or security/intelligence sensitive information that might aid criminality)

4 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

Tango man is a a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic. bigoted Richard Cranium who treats women with disdain- that will always be the case. 

Tango man as you put it was elected by the people and has persevered despite the most viscious, underhanded and criminal attacks against him.

Like he says...Winning is great.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

While I am doing that:

Do you support the release of this report in its entirety* to the House and the public?

(Excluding operational or security/intelligence sensitive information that might aid criminality)

Sure of course. 

9 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The source is every major news channel in the USA whether liberal or fox. ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, WAPO, NYT, Bloomberg.

How can a "news" channel know about a report that was just sent to the Attorney General and has not been commented on by the AG as of yet?

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

13 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The United States is a Republic and as such the states vote. If that weren't the case the union would have been broken long ago.

Correct.

But that does not suddenly give Trump more votes from American citizens than Clinton. Nyezhov’s claim is not supported by fact.

39 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Of course he will find a way to leak classified information to the New York Times and Washington Post...that is what deep state operatives do..."un-named sources within the Trump administration revealed today...".   Sad for America's future...no one can ever be trusted!

????

Not so fast for all Trump supporters. Remember, Nixon was not indicted and then later whacked for obstruction of justice. So, let's all just slow down here. I do trust Mueller, not necessarily Barr.

56 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If the report is a ‘nothing burger’ release it in its entirety to the public so everyone can see exactly what it is.

If the report is not released in its entirety to the public, what is being hidden from the public?

Trump himself has asked that the report be made public. 

53 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I don’t recall Trump saying release the report, and if he did, well he said the same thing about his tax returns.

I personally do not believe Trump should have any say in the matter, but let’s not argue over that.

Let me ask you, do you yourself support the release of this report in its entirety to the House and too to the public?

Reporter: Does the public have a right to see the Mueller report?

Trump: I don't mind. I mean, frankly, I told the House, if you want, let them see it

This is better than Nov.9,2016!!!!!!!!!!! Pay particular attention to the last sentence!!!!!!!!!!!

I write to notify you pursuant to 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(a)(3) that Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has concluded his investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and related matters. In addition to this notification, the Special Counsel regulations require that I provide you with “a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General” or acting Attorney General “concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.” 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(a)(3). There were no such instances during the Special Counsel’s investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/politics/barr-letter-mueller.html

A lot of people here seem pretty confident, but of course you're just repeating your deeply-held beliefs.  Like this:

All news channels here in the USA even the main stream nightly news are reporting no new indictments. That would include Trump obviously.

Perhaps you are aware of the Justice Department's policy of not indicting a sitting president?  It has come up only a few hundred times in recent discussions.  So singing the "Trump not indicted" song isn't exactly you making risky bet.  Trump is already an unindicted co-conspirator precisely because of this JD policy.  If not for the office he holds, he would have been indicted.  I'm not sure what kind of a victory you think that is.  He did something worthy of indictment, but he's being shielded from said indictment on a technicality. Um, congratulations?

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

This is better than Nov.9,2016!!!!!!!!!!! Pay particular attention to the last sentence!!!!!!!!!!!

I write to notify you pursuant to 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(a)(3) that Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has concluded his investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and related matters. In addition to this notification, the Special Counsel regulations require that I provide you with “a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General” or acting Attorney General “concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.” 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(a)(3). There were no such instances during the Special Counsel’s investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/politics/barr-letter-mueller.html

Excellent, you've  quoted the AG's legally mandated requirement to make a statement on the conduct of the Special Counsel and any instances where the DOJ found his conduct to be inapproporate,

In doing so you have provided the evidence from the AG that has (what's the word? ) ... nixed all those Illiberal accusations that Meuller was acting inappropriately, beyond his brief or illegally. 

I accept that might not have been your intent, but - oh well.

14 minutes ago, riclag said:

The Special Counsel regulations require that I provide you with “a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General” or acting Attorney General “concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.” There were no such instances during the Special Counsel’s investigation.

I think you've misunderstood what this sentence means.  It means Barr must tell Congress whether he or his predecessors overseeing the investigation opposed any significant step that Mueller sought to take. These are called declinations - things that Mueller or his supervisors decided not to do, or Mueller may have been overridden by his superiors, even though it seemed like they could have or should have.  So, for example, if Mueller wanted to indict somebody, but Rosenstein or Barr said no - that would be something to report under this clause.

27 minutes ago, Longcut said:

Trump himself has asked that the report be made public. 

You mean the lier in chef  flip floper lol if muller says anything ontoward about Donald he will have a tantrum and some poster was saying about how poor Donald and everyone picking on him bull s&*@ he is the biggest troll on the planet

No matter anyone thinks of Mueller he did his job.  He was given the mandate to find “Evidence” of Russian Collusion and crimes.  He found evidence and indicated some but he did not find evidence against the “Big Fish”.  Therefore with integrity Mueller closed shop.  

The chief clown from CA(Adam Schiff) now wants to subpoena Mueller.  What happened Adam?  Mueller is no longer your best friend?

It may not be completely over because the US Attorney of Southern NY is conducitng it’s own investigation on Trump, his businesses and family.  But the DOJ has a new AG, William Barr, who was appointed by a guy named Donald Trump. The Southern District NY US Attorney is part of the DOJ and reports to Barr.  

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

There are dozens of sealed indictments arising from the Mueller investigation. You have no idea whatsoever what they allege, plus of course what will be alleged by State level investigations. Nor what the Mueller team have recommended for further action. At this stage you and others are only making assertions based upon assumptions.

mere speculation mueller made it clear no further indicments recommended. a grand slam for mr. president donald trump and crashing defeat for the mentally sick dems schiff, pelosi, aocortez, antisemites muslims omar, tlaib...

but based on the page transcripts hillary might be looking towards some legal challenges.

wbr

roobaa01

Archived