Mueller submits Trump-Russia inquiry report to U.S. attorney general

rooster59

31 minutes ago, Opl said:

The bitter reality that this probe has spawned many others stretching far beyond Russia — so it's delusional to think it simply ends with no collusion. "

I have thoughts along those lines too, however I have watched and followed some of these threads in amazement that just about everybody was pinning their hopes that this POS would be found to have strong links to Russia/Russian chicanery, whilst I doubted that he was that stupid, although he has proven to be a very stupid person and also a liar and a cheat, but that stupid??

I am sincerely hoping that there will be other investigations into him and his dealings and the crooks with which he surrounded himself, and as another poster has said, quite strange that some of his cronies and underlings should be found guilty of various crimes, yet the person to whom they reported seems at the moment to be free of any blame.

That's not to say that he is not blameless because as the old saying goes, "the buck stops here" and a lot of this crap by his cronies and "best people" clearly leads back to him.

Irrespective of links or no links to Russia and collusion, I'm really hoping that the whole story will come out about his crooked dealings, tax cheating, lying, bank fraud and so on and that there will be enough upon which to impeach him, this because America deserves better, as does the world, but a few easily deceived rednecks and dim Republican supporters will still revere him, just the same as crooks and bad folk are revered in some other societies.

Plenty of time for much more digging into the sordid affairs of this POS..............

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must understand The left and haters of everything Trump have put their heart and sole and lies into the big Mueller Investigation aka Russian Interference by Trump and his campaign . 

Mr. Trump just passed the gold standard of mother investigations over 21/2 years of harassment ! No collusion and no Americans or his people have been indicted for this Russian non sense!

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

So very true PP............

So any investigation can only be legit if it finds him guilty right?

Sort of pointless having an investigation in the first place, isn't it?

21 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

It's looking so far like it was what many suspected the infamous "nothing burger" This thread should be fun for a laugh.

I’m much more excited about the other 10 investigations- and dozens of congressional investigations to come ????

11 hours ago, usviphotography said:

The technicality being the embarrassment of bringing such an absurd and baseless charge. Negotiating a non-disclosure agreement with a private individual over some alleged personal sexual matter is not a "campaign contribution".  The FEC has been clear on that since the Edwards Scandal. And the Edwards situation was a far closer call. There it was actually rich Democratic Donors who were paying the woman off. You could make the argument why, other than politics, would a rich Democratic Donor want to pay off John Edward's mistress? And the whole point of campaign finance laws is to prevent rich mega donors from making donations in excess of the stated limits And still, the FEC said not a donation. With Trump, it was himself making the payment, so the idea he is doing it for personal and not political reasons is on infinitely stronger footing. And individuals can make unlimited contributions to their own campaign so the "skirting maximum donation limits" doesn't even come in to play. 

With the Edwards situation, a reasonably strong case could be made that he violated the spirit, though not the letter of the law. Trump violated neither the spirit nor the letter. 

I believe that is one tiny issue in the or so investigations, and unfortunately it’s up to the judge and jury to determine guilt.  Edwards?  Showing your age there.  What about Hillary?  At least that’s more current ????

6 hours ago, riclag said:

You must understand The left and haters of everything Trump have put their heart and sole and lies into the big Mueller Investigation aka Russian Interference by Trump and his campaign . 

Mr. Trump just passed the gold standard of mother investigations over 21/2 years of harassment ! No collusion and no Americans or his people have been indicted for this Russian non sense!

The investigation was 22 months, about half the time of the Whitewater investigation.  I don't know if Whitewater set the gold standard for Presidential harassment, but it easily exceeded the Mueller investigation in cost and pointlessness.

Wouldn't it be fun to apply the Hillary standard to Trump and keep investigating him for the same thing over and over?

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Wouldn't it be fun to apply the Hillary standard to Trump and keep investigating him for the same thing over and over?

Don't be silly.   With Trump there is no need to re-investigate.   He just keeps giving more and more material in need of investigation.

Silence!

Yes, I know, this is the world these days.

It's big news when he DOESN'T emit a tweet storm.

After claiming ‘no collusion’ at least 231 times, Trump says nothing about the end of the Mueller investigation

On Friday night, just hours after Robert S. Mueller III delivered his report to Attorney General William P. Barr, President Trump got up to give a speech.

Addressing guests at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, during a Republican fundraiser that was closed to the media, Trump thanked Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), former Florida attorney general Pam Bondi and first lady Melania Trump.

Notably absent from Trump’s brief remarks: any mention of Mueller or collusion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/23/after-claiming-no-collusion-times-trump-says-nothing-about-end-mueller-investigation/

7 hours ago, riclag said:

Matter of opinion. One has to ask why so many of trump associates had links to Russia, lied about them, were convicted for lying and so on. Trump family were extremely fortunate not to have been successful in their personal attempts to gain info directly from their Russian contacts, but most definitely demonstrates intent. Plus of course the many ongoing criminal investigations into trump business activities that IMO, based upon prior history, will result in charges. However, in the meantime, as already said, wait for the release into the public domain of Mueller's conclusions

52 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Silence!

Yes, I know, this is the world these days.

It's big news when he DOESN'T emit a tweet storm.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/23/after-claiming-no-collusion-times-trump-says-nothing-about-end-mueller-investigation/

Can I get a nothing burger no sauce with a side of silence?

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The only ‘sauce’ going with Trump’s silence on this is the smelly brown stuff.

But then it might be to your liking.

CULT45 has a high tolerance for its smell.

If indeed there are no new indictments which has already been stated this will work out well for Trump. The dems will pursue and subpoena and cry and shriek and wet their pants and jump up and down. The longer they do this they dumber they are going to look. 

If indeed there are no new indictments which has already been stated this will work out well for Trump. The dems will pursue and subpoena and cry and shriek and wet their pants and jump up and down. The longer they do this they dumber they are going to look. 
Your conclusions are premature.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well no more so than everybody here with batman signal Mueller avatars going back two years.
Don't see the connection. I admire the integrity of Mueller as do all decent Americans. His investigation had already been very productive before this point. Its a fiction that the investigation was only looking into possible direct criminal conspiracy between 45 and Russia. As far as no new indictments yes that is hopeful news for 45 and his familia but keep in mind we don't yet know what's in the report and it's justice department policy to not indict sitting presidents.

Just wait dude. Just wait.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Don't see the connection. I admire the integrity of Mueller as do all decent Americans. His investigation had already been very productive before this point. Its a fiction that the investigation was only looking into possible direct criminal conspiracy between 45 and Russia. As far as no new indictments yes that is hopeful news for 45 and his familia but keep in mind we don't yet know what's in the report and it's justice department policy to not indict sitting presidents.

Just wait dude. Just wait.

Don't call other people dude. Anyway you had Trump convicted two years ago. You don't see a lot of connections.

10 hours ago, pedro01 said:

So any investigation can only be legit if it finds him guilty right?

Sort of pointless having an investigation in the first place, isn't it?

quite strange that some of his cronies and underlings should be found guilty of various crimes, yet the person to whom they reported seems at the moment to be free of any blame.

That's not to say that he is not blameless because as the old saying goes, "the buck stops here" and a lot of this crap by his cronies and "best people" clearly leads back to him.

Having comprehension difficulties are you???

Don't call other people dude. Anyway you had Trump convicted two years ago. You don't see a lot of connections.

I never said 45 was convicted. Stop lying. I do think he's criminally corrupt in many areas and has been for decades. Again Mueller was limited in the scope of his inquiry, justice says sitting presidents cannot be indicated, and there will continue to be non Mueller investigations into 45 well beyond the scope of Mueller's narrow scope likely for years to come. The report filing doesn't end 45's legal troubles.

You can argue the political implications of continuing investigations either way. Let the truth come out.

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

Matter of opinion. One has to ask why so many of trump associates had links to Russia, lied about them, were convicted for lying and so on. Trump family were extremely fortunate not to have been successful in their personal attempts to gain info directly from their Russian contacts, but most definitely demonstrates intent. Plus of course the many ongoing criminal investigations into trump business activities that IMO, based upon prior history, will result in charges. However, in the meantime, as already said, wait for the release into the public domain of Mueller's conclusions

Why wait ,this thread is the discussion. No collusion and no Americans or his people have been indicted for this Russian non sense!

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

Why wait ,this thread is the discussion. No collusion and no Americans or his people have been indicted for this Russian non sense!

Let make sure the facts are out:

1. Not one person who plead guilty in this fiasco was shown to have "colluded or conspired" with Russia.

2. Manaforts crimes predates Trump.

You have a bunch of pre Trump criminality and some alleged lies to the FBI. By alleged, I point to Flynn, who still hasnt been sentenced.

This was the greatest political witch hunt of all time, set up by the Clinton campaign and pushed by rogue, corrupt Federal Agents, biased agenda driven media hacks not worthy to be called journalists and corrupt actors in Obamas Department of Justice. Cant wait for the next Horowitz report. Time for some heads to roll, figuratively.

Trump won fair and square. 

2 minutes ago, johnnykak said:

the trump supporters already seem to have read the report. are you getting us ready for the release or yourselves?

No we have not read the report! Just having a discussion on this topic of what  the world knows so far!

No collusion and no Americans or his people have been indicted for this Russian non sense!

Archived