PEA Electrcity double payment

yengec

Hi all. For the last month I have paid my electricity bill over the PEA Online Application by thai credit card. The thing is the officer at the condo paid that same bill 2 days after me again. I am not looking the reason why she paid my electricity by herself(until now I never ask her to do and she never done but i am really not bothered their Thai thinking). I will warn her enough on monday but for the solution what can we do? She paid from central payment and I have the receipt now. My question is how they accept payment while the bill was cleared before? Has anyone face this kind of problem before? It will help me a lot if I get any info about this problem. Thanks..

You can overpay your electricity. Sometimes this is useful. If you are leaving the country for several months but you need to keep paying the minimum monthly fee, for example.

In this case the overpayment will be deducted from your bill next month.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, blackcab said:

You can overpay your electricity. Sometimes this is useful. If you are leaving the country for several months but you need to keep paying the minimum monthly fee, for example.

In this case the overpayment will be deducted from your bill next month.

Hi again. This month I received the next bill but there isnt any deduction from the overpayment. Is there any action I should take about it?

2 hours ago, blackcab said:

Yes, go and talk to the manager who made the payment and politely tell them the money has not been received by the electricity company, so you want a refund.

:ohmy:

I would first call PEA or go in one of their offices with the receipts and/or proofs of payment.

9 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

:ohmy:

I would first call PEA or go in one of their offices with the receipts and/or proofs of payment.

This is another option. Personally I would give the manager a few days to sort her own mistake out.

Archived