Hundreds of thousands march in London to demand new Brexit referendum

rooster59

1 hour ago, jvs said:

I believe you are wrong,if you do decide to stay in the EU will demand you are going Euro also.Time was running out for the Pound anyway remember?

If you really believe the other Eu members would accept you keep using the pound you are being naive.

Does this apply to Sweden and Denmark as well?

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spidey said:

Have we crashed out yet? Did I miss that?

I guess you did miss it or you were not paying attention. Maybe all the hysteria and project fear spouted that the day we voted leave, the next day would be an emergency budget. Them same economists.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/04/the-brexit-bounce-making-a-mockery-of-george-osbornes-project-fear/

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/14/osborne-predicts-30bn-hole-in-public-finance-if-uk-votes-to-leave-eu

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36534192

Even Jezza accepts it was all nonsense.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75648/jeremy-corbyn-attacks-george-osborne-and-slams-

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

He is not just a Belgium MP, he is also the European Parliaments representitive on matters relating to brexit, and he scares me.

He's not a Belgian MP, he's an MEP. He opposed Cameron when he refused to have a quota of refugees allocated to the UK. Cameron won the day. Paper tiger, more commonly called a gobshite. This is why we need to remain in the EU so that we can provide the voice of opposition to these idiots.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

He's not a Belgian MP, he's an MEP. He opposed Cameron when he refused to have a quota of refugees allocated to the UK. Cameron won the day. Paper tiger, more commonly called a gobshite. This is why we need to remain in the EU so that we can provide the voice of opposition to these idiots.

25 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Guy Verhofstadt just a Belgian MEP who likes the sound of his own voice, same as Nutty Nigel. He has no special position that allows him to dictate the rules of the EU.

Why are you correcting me for something you said?

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

George Soros - every marcher got a tenner , free transport and a packed lunch all courtesy of the New World Order!

Hagbard Celine transported thousands up the Thames in his yellow submarine and dropped them off at Westminster Bridge. I believe that it was there that George was waiting to hand out the tenners and packed lunches.

12 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

incorrect. Whether you are a leaver or remainer both voices should be heard. That should be up to the people to decide what deal option they want. That's democracy.

I agree with you to a certain extent, and have no problem with another referendum that had the following 2 options:-

1)  Accept the eu/may deal

2) Leave immediately

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

No, leaving the EU and these idiots is the first step to diminish

their power, cutting their income from the UK, and hopefully the 

whole EU project will eventually self destruct.

The UK will always have a voice without the need to be a part of 

this corrupt organisation.

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I agree with you to a certain extent, and have no problem with another referendum that had the following 2 options:-

1)  Accept the eu/may deal

2) Leave immediately

You've forgotten Option (3) - "Um, er"

I am the first to admit I am not well read on the subject as most of the time I get headaches listening about it............

However, I do know a couple of facts..........Many years ago we voted to join the Common Market............A now defunct concept that bears no relation to the original idea.........At the time many were saying it would be the death of England.......No one outside Europe would trade with us.blah,blah,blah...........Cut to Cameron's speech on the referendum.........where he plainly states........If you vote to leave, that is it, plain and simple, Britain will leave the E.U. There will not be another vote, there will not be endless talks, we will leave, plain and simple........Unfortunately, as far as I can see it backfired on the politicians and the majority was to leave..............SO....Let us leave already.........or is it all because the M.P.s will lose all their nice little earners thank you very much...:bah:

I really don't know how Cameron sleeps at night have unleashed this ugly nightmare on the British people and then walked away whistling merrily as he went.  Guido reckons May has had the doctors round at No 10 and a cabinet coup beckons. Step forward Master Gove. 

theresa%20may%20teaser%20crying_0.jpg?itok=-mHDTdtC

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-23/uk-coup-erupts-theresa-may-cabinet-revolt-plotting-her-imminent-overthrow

36 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

Factually incorrect.

Rubbish once again. Once again either you didn't watch all the remains leader David Cameron tell us all constantly what leaving the EU meant. Why can't you just admit it or maybe you didn't listen to the daily politics and interviews, PM questions time or read the leaflet that everyone got in the UK household at 9 million pound. You are peddling bare faced lies and should be classed as fake news.

It would seem you either have your eyes and ears closed or you are peddling fake news. Come back after watching these and tell me David Cameron never said we were leaving the CM, SM etc.

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Can you give a link to this complete and utter nonsense? Time was running out for the £? No I don't remember. Do remind me.

Here issomereading for you an here is  lot more if you care to look for yourself.

My comment being utter nonsense?That is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.Have a nice day,

12 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Here's one for you Spoonie fans he's speaking at the march to Leave rally end next weekend...and a miltant leaver getting angry on the sidelines......

Not just a militant leaver, I'll have you know, he's one of Tommy Islam's henchmen.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

I'd be more interested in a video showing how she escaped from the lunatic asylum.

You were going to slate it anyway which is why I didn't bother adding anything.

BTW: You commented just one minute after it went up. The Ayatollah Khomani issued a Fatwah a few years ago for a book he hadn't read...

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Not just a militant leaver, I'll have you know, he's one of Tommy Islam's henchmen.

Well spotted a right wrong-un like his mentor Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Expect trouble if these two bring their thug army to the March to Leave next week, 

https://resistinghate.org/danny-tommo-bungler-criminal/

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

BTW: You commented just one minute after it went up. The Ayatollah Khomani issued a Fatwah a few years ago for a book he hadn't read...

Ayatollah Khomeni is a pussycat compared to me. Didn't need to watch it, saw her on The Apprentice. A nut job even then.

Archived