Thai voters go to polls as coup-leader, 'democratic front' face off

rooster59

7 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Oh what a great day it's been  !!!!!!

Congratulations to Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha who did far better than expected, although I anticipated he would produce a good result.  Figures don't lie .....  and how's the Thai economy going ???   great  !

To all the TV farang who continue to keyboard belch their bs about Thailand continually going down the drain because of the government .....   I hope you had as good a day as I did  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     lol 

1674356767_KhunPrayuth.jpeg.a37fd796c453b420ff1ab5a1dc7d286a.jpeg

take your medicine and go to sleep

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SamuiGeezer said:

I'm a bit confused about the posts so far. Presumably democracy is still dead and the military are still in control?

Of course, this election is just for show. But that was clear way way in advance. 

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Oh what a great day it's been  !!!!!!

Congratulations to Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha who did far better than expected, although I anticipated he would produce a good result.  Figures don't lie .....  and how's the Thai economy going ???   great  !

To all the TV farang who continue to keyboard belch their bs about Thailand continually going down the drain because of the government .....   I hope you had as good a day as I did  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     lol 

1674356767_KhunPrayuth.jpeg.a37fd796c453b420ff1ab5a1dc7d286a.jpeg

Im with you ! congratulations to the Thai people. Now the miserable old farang here need to step back and respect. !!

..... or go home and try to fix there own political nightmare... no? didn't thinks so ????

please continue here:

Odds against Pheu Thai

By THE NATION

3517b8288ccefae5b48e3748086995ae.jpeg

FRACTURED MANDATE WILL MAKE IT TOUGH FOR RIVAL COALITIONS TO FORM GOVERNMENT 

PHALANG PRACHARAT FINISHES SECOND, MAKING PRAYUT STRONG CONTENDER FOR PM

DEMOCRATS SUFFER HUGE SETBACK WHILE FUTURE FORWARD MAKES STRONG DEBUT

THOUGH THE Pheu Thai Party won the highest number of seats in yesterday’s general election, its chances of forming a government are far from certain, political analysts say.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1091369-thai-elections-odds-against-pheu-thai/

//CLOSED//

/Admin

Archived