Hotels near Suvarnabhumi Airport with Airport Shuttles

My return flight on my next trip to Thailand departs Suvarnabhumi Airport at 8:25 am.  I was thinking of taking the bus to the airport the day before the departure and staying at a hotel near Suvarnabhumi Airport with an airport shuttle.  I was thinking of staying at the Lilac Relax Residence or the Phoenix Hotel.  Most of the reviews for these hotels are positive.  Some reviews state that the rooms were noisy and it was hard to sleep.  Have any forum members tried one of the hotels near the airport?  I would be interested to know if they are comfortable and quiet places to sleep.

Thong Tha Resort has just the best 24 hour shuttle service (complimentary both ways as is breakfast). Rooms a bit tired now, but still great value under a 1000b a night. in my experience, very honest staff too, having had a wallet returned a day later...

10 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Why not try the Miracle Transit hotel, located inside the airport itself ?

That looks like a good option, but a little expensive at $103 USD per night after the Agoda discount.  I like that it doesn't have a 4 hour time restriction like some of the other hotels in the airport.

Archived