Issuing Health Certificate from Hospitals for summer camp

Hi everyone,

I wanted to apply for a Summer Camp organized by Walailak University in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

For applying to the event they require a health certificate and I would like to issue one. The certificate is here: https://wuli.wu.ac.th/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Health-Certificate-WUCC.pdf

I stay at Sathorn Bangkok and asked St. Louis Hospital who said my total fee would be 2000Baht which I believe is pretty high. Are there any other hospitals around here or nearby where I can get this issued for cheaper? It has to be done on a hospital and not anywhere else.

Also, I would appreciate if you could explain me the process/steps for doing so in affordable hospitals. 

Thank you for your help in advance!

This looks like the health certificate for a driver's license. I would go to a hospital, ask for the cost for a medical certificate for a driver's license (something like 100-300THB), and if they can use your form instead of the form they usually use.

On 3/24/2019 at 4:25 PM, jackdd said:

This looks like the health certificate for a driver's license. I would go to a hospital, ask for the cost for a medical certificate for a driver's license (something like 100-300THB), and if they can use your form instead of the form they usually use.

It is for the event as I mentioned earlier. Any affordable hospitals you would recommend?

A quick look at St Loues web site, they say they are a  private hospital, but non-profit, that 2000 baht is expensive, try a Thai government hospital should be cheaper.

For my driving licence, I paid 60 baht at our local clinic in town, if the summer camp organizers will take one of your forms, with a clinic stamp on, the thing with a local clinic, normal just one doctor ,so a lot less hoops to jump through than a local hospital.

You won't find a less expensive private hospital than St Louis.

Government hospital will be much less. Try Chulalongkorn Hospital Rama IV and Ratchadamri or Lerdsin Hospital which id on Silom near Charoen Krung.

In either case bring a Thai speaker with you, go very early in the morning and expect long waits.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived