Estate Management Company Suggestions

trevoromgh

image.png.396781247e7406051bc2d1da431764de.png

The housing estate/village where I live will shortly be completed at which time the residents will need to decide how the administration of services such as garbage collection, street cleaning, gardening, clubhouse & pool maintenance, security etc will be done.  It would involve not only the control and management of the supplier contracts for such services but also the collection and financial control of service fees from residents each year in lieu of them.

Therefore I'd like to ask TV members who live on established estates if they use an Estate Management Company for such a task and if so can you give me their contact details and your opinion of them please?

I have checked on Google and found a handful of organizations but I'd really like to find one which is known to other people as being reliable.  Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

An 'established estate' means where all the plots of land have houses built on them meaning the village is complete and the original developer/builder has handed over responsibility of services management to a residents committee or a third party estate management company (normally chosen by the residents) as he wants to go off and build another village. Some of the bigger developers maintain a presence after completion but many just want to high-tail it ASAP afterwards.

All villages require estate management, I believe, unless it is handed over to the local government authority to manage meaning the village roads, lighting, gardens etc become 'public' property at which time you have to lose security gates as the public are allowed to move freely around it.

Archived