Thai elections: Odds against Pheu Thai

webfact

Well, i'm just some random person on the worldwide web, so you do have a very good reason to be skeptical (I don't blame you) Whether you want to believe or not is up to you. i know the truth myself, and maybe you might also find out sooner or later too.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, robblok said:

Seems that this time the PTP did not pay enough hence their huge loss of votes.

Christ on a bike, this again?

Puea Thai decided to stand in only two-thirds of constituencies in this election.

Do you understand that simple fact?  Or do you need to wear a longer skirt since your red panties are still showing?

38 minutes ago, Kaopad999 said:

Oh what a surprise, many people were paid to vote. Somone i am very close to confrimed that to me yesterday. 

There are some videos going around online from yeaterday showing where people were being offered 300 or 500 baht to vote for prayut at the voting stations. My wife told me about it as soon as she saw one because she was upset by it. As for my personal opinion. Fff is the only party in my opinion that can save thailand. Being how everyone else is all about old traditional thailand which is allowing the means og a wai to get out of criminal actions and so on. As well as lazy actions on behalf of the police. Therefore fff is only 1 to possibly force the chsnges needed to save lives on thainrds as well as ensure that teacbers and ithers when aa crime is committed they dont get away with a wai and 500 baht fine. The 2 biggest problems plaguing thailand at this time. And fff only one probably willing to actually so something about it. 

5 hours ago, Matt96 said:

Bravo, dear Khun Prayuth! thank you so much for defeating left-globalist -populist -foreign puppets! You saved Thailand again, and next generations will never forget your sacrifice for the sovereignty of Thailand. You are the next Prem Tinsulanonda, the saviour, which always emerges in Thailand in times of instability and foreign menace and brings new prosperity, development and stability era. now it's crystal clear.

Buddha save you and H. M. The King.

https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_9_0_1_7_12237109-4-eng-GB_20180126_prayuth.jpg

You think he will win if this is a free and fair election? He was gifted the election thru fraudulent laws, crony election agency, pre election campaigning for last 5 years and buying votes with populist policies using tax payer money. 

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

The big question to me is which parties are going to join PT.  Let's face it While right now they have the most people the Thaksin legacy could hurt them forming a coalition.  It might be more palatable to the others to join PPP and get a slice of that pie.  

PT has not had a reputation of doing anything other than what uncle T wants them to do and a new party like FFF does not want to be seen associated with him.

Red rags to bulls (again).

I would think the big question is who is going to throw their hand in with Phalang Pracharat. Since the eternal flake Abhisit has thrown the towel in, if only to try and salvage their institutional party status, the Democrats will surely be first to stick their hand up no? I mean how can their now leaderless grandees possibly refuse the prospect of 20 years of pants down, bend over and hold your ankles while you're troughing with the real green party peace and prosperity in armlock with the self-proclaimed best thing since instant noodles?

Bhumjaithai? Now there's a party moniker to play with.

19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Christ on a bike, this again?

Puea Thai decided to stand in only two-thirds of constituencies in this election.

Do you understand that simple fact?  Or do you need to wear a longer skirt since your red panties are still showing?

So what, even if I add the constituency votes from the FFW party to those of the PTP then they still preformed worse then before.  So even with a correction like that they preformed worse. 

Must be hard to accept or something. Besides it was the PTP themselves that decided not to run in those constituencies. They gambled wrong.

36 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

so it means that is just your words. And I saw so many times people's votes were bought on previous elections

so why your words are better than mine?

and why did it happen? maybe because a mob with guns tried to occupy the capital and topple the government in order to install a foreign puppet who pays them?

There is a confusion. It is the yellow mob who occupied the capital to topple the government in order to install an unelected puppet. The red mob, whatever you may think of their behaviour, occupied the capital in order to have elections and let citizens choose their government.

7 hours ago, balo said:

Future Forward is the future for Thailand, it's just a question of when it will happen. New generations will take over and out with the old ideas. 

Since there's a Constitutional ban on any elected entity changing the current mismanagement's Thailand 4.0 vision for the next 20 years and this time span handily coincides with the the approximate expiration date of the last person to make a public, pre-election announcement, I reckon you have the ball park date you seek.

5 minutes ago, candide said:

The red mob, whatever you may think of their behaviour, occupied the capital in order to have elections and let citizens choose their government.

no. red mob consisted of not all parties supporters but supporters of just one person - Taksin Shinawatra - a convicted criminal, hiding abroad. and they just wanted to give him power buy force.

8 minutes ago, candide said:

It is the yellow mob who occupied the capital to topple the government in order to install an unelected puppet.

the left-populist government, which was elected by fraud and vote buying. 

9 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Since there's a Constitutional ban on any elected entity changing the current mismanagement's Thailand 4.0 vision for the next 20 years and this time span handily coincides with the the approximate expiration date of the last person to make a public, pre-election announcement, I reckon you have the ball park date you seek.

They only need 251 votes in the parliament to change the Constitution. That self-serving nonsense that the dictators tried to saddle Thailand with won't last long.

27 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

He was gifted the election thru fraudulent laws, crony election agency, pre election campaigning for last 5 years and buying votes with populist policies using tax payer money. 

are you talking about Taksin shinavatra's previous elections?

15 minutes ago, GalaxyMan said:

One of the opposition parties needs to introduce a no confidence motion ASAP. The Senate does NOT get to vote for that, so they'd only need 251 votes to get rid of the dictators.

It's in the constitution and it is quasi-impossible to amend the constitution.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It was Prayuts lot buying the votes this time.

Everyone in our village in Petchubun was paid 500bht to vote blue.

and there were exactly the same story (and the same sum of money!!!) about previous elections of Taksin or his puppets!

8 hours ago, webfact said:

“So the MPs must try to work out what the people want and group with other parties accordingly.”

If the voters wanted Pheu Thai party then they must be heard.

But we all know Prayut has this whole thing rigged for him to succeed!

5 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

no. red mob consisted of not all parties supporters but supporters of just one person - Taksin Shinawatra - a convicted criminal, hiding abroad. and they just wanted to give him power buy force.

the left-populist government, which was elected by fraud and vote buying. 

The red mob supported Thaksin but intended to get him into power through elections. They never asked for anything else than elections.

Unlike the current one, the 2011 elections has been scrutinized and approved by independent and international observers.

If you think of Thailand political scene as left and right, it means you don't have any understanding of it. Do some more investigation and come back later. 

9 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

oh yeah, if you dont know what to say - find fault in spelling

google - rice-pledging scheme of Taksin's puppet

lol

Done all that long time ago and have my spelling checked but still came to the same conclusion that this election was gifted to Prayut by fraudulent means and massive vote buying. You are slow off the blocks.

36 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Who else...has all been staged

The outcome is definitely no shock when the cards are stacked so heavily in one side's favour.

Are we seeing the second act of a very long play for power -- a "Prime Minister Elect for Life"  kind of thing? 

20 minutes ago, candide said:

Unlike the current one, the 2011 elections has been scrutinized and approved by independent and international observers.

international observers?! and what foreign nations have to do with Thai domestic politics?

why people like George Soros think they know it better how Thai people should run their country? Why dont these foreign misters in pith helmets mind their own business?

20 minutes ago, candide said:

If you think of Thailand political scene as left and right, it means you don't have any understanding of it.

its not an argument. just blah-blah

26 minutes ago, candide said:

The red mob supported Thaksin but intended to get him into power through elections. They never asked for anything else than elections.

If you think of Thailand political scene as left and right, it means you don't have any understanding of it. Do some more investigation and come back later. 

You and I probably have different ideas how elections work.

block13.jpg.debb706aa9b80da9978a7ecbdc94a8f1.jpg

Archived