Will customs confiscate Phenibut if in a sealed bottle

F430murci

I can only speak from my personal experience. Brought vitamins, fiber, and other supplements over and was not inspected by customs...this was flying into country.

You will likely be able to order most of your needs on-line and have them shipped to your home address in Thailand as I have done several times.   ????

48 minutes ago, Crossy said:

If you are carrying it on you there is probably no issue.

A previous thread.

As in not in checked suit case, but literally on me or in my carry on.  Would it be okay to have in checked luggage?  Lol, I may be taking this too literal . . .

2 hours ago, ThaiBunny said:

I'd have thought the question is, rather, "how likely are Thai Customs to search my baggage at all"

Very, very, unlikely, unless you come in with an oversize piece and then they may ask you to put it on the X'ray machine prior to walking out the arrivals door. 

14 years coming through and only time I was stopped was for an X'ray of a hammock I brought in a large cardboard box 

• 3 months later...

Be forewarned that this drug is not approved for use in Thailand. It is not on the list of banned drugs either so in a grey area but your main issue will be that if they find it customs will nto know what it is and the name is similar to some banned substances which may cause confusion.

Archived