Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia - U.S. Justice Department

webfact

2 hours ago, dcutman said:

How many peoples lives got wrecked for nothing but BS. Just look at the resources used and found nothing. Now the Dems screaming to release full report, apparently want to wreck more lives.

Special Counsel noted that, in completing his investigation, he employed 19 lawyers who were assisted by a team of approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, and other professional staff. The Special Counsel issued more than 2,800 subpoenas, executed nearly 500 search warrants, obtained more than 230 orders for communication records, issued almost 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers, made 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed approximately 500 witnesses.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-report-read-ag-william-195735655.html

Just think how many real criminals would have been arrested by those 40 FBI agents if they had been doing their normal job!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Kelsall.  This will be known as the biggest attempted coup in US political history.  Trump's team has been gathering all the evidence in the last two years and arrests will be made.  They stepped on the tiger's tail and will now pay for it.  Trump 2020 -- winning is everything!

2 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

With the release of this information, the public now knows the whole thing was an attempted coup.  We need to move forward and determine who was responsible and bring them to justice.

I'd welcome an investigation into that. They should definitely be looking into who was responsible for the fake dossier that started it.

Don't cry when he easily wins re-election (which is very likely as of today).

You bring up a good point.

This entire Mueller investigation has only emboldened Republicans who believe that Trump has been getting a screwjob and unfair treatment since the start of his candidacy.

Pretty sad when even very politically savvy survivalists like Pelosi endorse a cause that was destined to fail. As a very shrewd politician she knows better than to take on causes that risk leaving egg on her face but she allowed this one to go forward as a result of unchecked emotion.

This is a very big win for Trump since it gives validity to his claim of a biased MSM and fake news.

17 minutes ago, howbri said:

Six more years!!!

As far as I have learned from the Republicans, most media & education services (2 very important pillars of a society) are permanently in hands of the liberals.

So only 6, with even a small possibility of less, to get definitely rid off Mr. Trump, should be considered as a small price to pay for the liberals. 

Patience is a virtue. 

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Summary given by Trump

appointee.

Show us the report.

Absolutely, Redact the innocent people and businesses that got caught up in this witch hunt. Then we can see who, what, and how this hole hoax started. Why Americans were wiretapped and a presidential election was spied on claiming foreign interference.

You lefties might want to be careful what you wish for. Might just come and bight you in the backside.

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

The full report can never be released due to legal restrictions on grand jury testimony being publicly released. The Attorney General of the USA has pledged to release as much of the report as legally permissible. 

Unfortunately the anti Trumpers will use that as an excuse to claim that it is a white wash. I think I'm safe in saying the haters will never accept that he's not guilty of something, anything.

30 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Yep I vote Liberal in Oz - any idea what that means by way of political association?

We will see how 'great' the US is doing by the time of the next elections in 2020. I reckon trump tax cuts for the 1% (supporting the workers - LOL) are going to prove even more of a long term disaster than they are right now. Let alone trump's inability to articulate a coherent constructive path for strategic goals.

Because of the Trump tax cuts I got a 3% cut in the amount of taxes I pay (down from 15% to 12%) on earned income up to $77,400. I also got a refund for the first time in about a dozen years (normally I have to pay about $1000 in federal taxes at tax time. That is a $2000 USD decrease in my taxes each year and that is significant (to me). People that pay more in taxes should get more back, because well, they pay more taxes.

11 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

With the release of this information, the public now knows the whole thing was an attempted coup.  We need to move forward and determine who was responsible and bring them to justice.

The public need to see the full report.

Trump himself backed publishing the report.

Publish the report.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unfortunately the anti Trumpers will use that as an excuse to claim that it is a white wash. I think I'm safe in saying the haters will never accept that he's not guilty of something, anything.

Unfortunately you are 100% correct.

2 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

You bring up a good point.

This entire Mueller investigation has only emboldened Republicans who believe that Trump has been getting a screwjob and unfair treatment since the start of his candidacy.

Pretty sad when even very politically savvy survivalists like Pelosi endorse a cause that was destined to fail. As a very shrewd politician she knows better than to take on causes that risk leaving egg on her face but she allowed this one to go forward as a result of unchecked emotion.

This is a very big win for Trump since it gives validity to his claim of a biased MSM and fake news.

All the GOP congressmen that came out against Trump will be sweating now, as they see the tide turning against those GOP that attack Trump. 

I can see Trump embarking on another round of election meetings to take advantage of the report. If anything, the report will come back to haunt those that thought it would harm him, as he can now use it to prove how the opposition used every dirty trick they could to bring him down.

No doubt, IMO, he'll be vigorously attacking those GOP that came out against him, and supporting their opponents in the election.

IMO, Trump has more of a chance of winning the 2020 election now than if there had been no report.

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

Incorrect. Mueller investigation paid for itself by identifying unpaid taxes by some of those under investigation.

Lots of trump supporters posting silly emotives. However...

Though that is a lot of money, the investigation may have actually paid for itself by uncovering tax evasion and fraud.

Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was sentenced for obstruction of justice and conspiracy in September. Manafort, as part of his plea deal, agreed to forfeit assets valued around $42 million, including about $22 million in real estate property, according to CNBC, though a Justice Department official told NBC News that the money would not go directly to funding the investigation.

http://time.com/5557693/mueller-report-cost/

In addition no way are trump and his associates are in the clear. Summary concluding there is no exoneration for obstruction of justice. Plus of course multiple criminal investigations underway for corruption and other matters.

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Publish the report.

Please don’t rush to judgment on the Mueller report, people. We need to wait and hear the opinions of Alyssa Milano and Robert De Niro before we can draw a final conclusion. 

55529958_2019053728397299_7218080629877899264_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Absolutely, Redact the innocent people and businesses that got caught up in this witch hunt. Then we can see who, what, and how this hole hoax started. Why Americans were wiretapped and a presidential election was spied on claiming foreign interference.

You lefties might want to be careful what you wish for. Might just come and bight you in the backside.

Already biting them in the backside.

IMO Trump will use the report to ride a wave of support from his base to victory in 2020.

Those that sought to use the report will be heartbroken when the see how the very thing they thought would bring Trump down will only make him stronger. He can now use the Mueller report as a shield against any future attempt to investigate him about something else. If he and his campaign can't use this exoneration to benefit his re election, they don't deserve to win in 2020.

There is nothing more beneficial than being cleared of any wrongdoing by a man that sought to find something to bring one down. Trump must be feeling empowered and winning now.

7 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Though that is a lot of money, the investigation may have actually paid for itself by uncovering tax evasion and fraud.

Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was sentenced for obstruction of justice and conspiracy in September. Manafort, as part of his plea deal, agreed to forfeit assets valued around $42 million, including about $22 million in real estate property, according to CNBC, though a Justice Department official told NBC News that the money would not go directly to funding the investigation.

In addition no way are trump and his associates are in the clear. Summary concluding there is no exoneration for obstruction of justice. Plus of course multiple criminal investigations underway for corruption and other matters.

That's what Hillary said!

54525270_1036921486503857_9148988563407241216_n.jpg

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

All the US intelligence agencies identified Russian interference in the 2016 election. No false rumours, but investigation into the ramifications and whether there was in fact collusion by trump campaign officials or those associated with trump during their interactions with Russians. One of the outcomes being some have been convicted for lying to the FBI.  As I posted elsewhere trump family members were extremely fortunate that during their meeting  with a Russian to try and obtain 'dirt' nothing eventuated. For trump to claim he and his associates are not tainted by their actions is absolute nonsense.

simple is correct, seems the dem supporters/trump haters cannot let go of the lies and innuendo. The fact they used a false dem requested document to even start this is enough, then you have all the dem people used to do the investigation and they found bugger all. You must be p*ssing yourself in frustration but like a true democrat you refuse to believe the truth because its the opposite of what you wanted, payback for hillary losing, pathetic

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Four page summary written by Trump’s hand picked AG.

Not a single sentence quoted directly from the report.

Publish the report.

Except for this one.

Barr quoted Mueller's report, which he said stated: "(T)he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mueller-report-conclusions-trump-congress-attorney-general-william-barr-n986611

What you describe has a name.

Fishing expedition.

Its not the way the US court system is allowed to function. To perform illegal searches in the hopes of finding something else.

Besides, the IRS has its own investigative branch when they see evidence of tax evasion.

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Publish the report.

You are 100%correct release the report not Donald’s hand picked guys opinion but unfourtanitaly the spin is on just look at all the trolls and bots here that should if you care about America give you pause 

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

You are 100%correct release the report not Donald’s hand picked guys opinion but unfourtanitaly the spin is on just look at all the trolls and bots here that should if you care about America give you pause 

I am not being pedantic , but could you add a few commas and full-stops to your posts , just to break the one long sentence up a bit ?

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I am not being pedantic , but could you add a few commas and full-stops to your posts , just to break the one long sentence up a bit ?

How about this.

Do you support the release to the public of the report in its entirety?

(Of course excluding information that might expose intelligence agency methods or on going investigations).

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

I am sure a lot of Russians too. Pushing the next Trump dossier.

MAGA  !  November 9, 2016 - March 24 ,2019  and 2020

Thanks Rudy G. for putting your heart and sole into  help saving the republic!  Rudy G. wants to know why this investigation started in the first place! That will be the job of the Senate,  and the Investigator Huber and Horowitz to determine.  Now go over to your old neighborhood (SDNY) and clean that rats nest out! 

Image result for rudy giuliani  american  hero

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

MAGA  !  November 9, 2016 - March 24 ,2019  and 2020

Thanks Rudy G. for putting your heart and sole into  help saving the republic!  Rudy G. wants to know why this investigation started in the first place! That will be the job of the Senate,  and the Investigator Huber and Horowitz to determine.  Now go over to your old neighborhood (SDNY) and clean that rats nest out! 

Image result for rudy giuliani  american  hero

Let’s see the report first.

Or have you changed your mind since yesterday?

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

But, the reason for the investigation, the very core of it all, fell flat. That you have to admit. Why the investigation was started in the first place might be a better investigation. 

I have no trouble in accepting the Mueller report.   He's a good, honorable and honest man.   I believe he did his job with the utmost professionalism.   If he says, no collusion, then I am reasonably sure there is no collusion.   The goings on between the Trump campaign and the Russians was not well hidden.   I believe Russia was up to no good, but it appears that the campaign did nothing illegal.   

30 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s see the report first.

Or have you changed your mind since yesterday?

You been telling me for 2 years I hope these Trump supporters are around when 

Archived