Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia - U.S. Justice Department

webfact

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, heybruce said:

"the allegation he was making was relevant, specific, and easily refutable. " 

If you believe this you clearly among the nutjobs.

" Theories have persisted despite Obama's pre-election release of his official Hawaiian birth certificate in 2008,[4] confirmation by the Hawaii Department of Health based on the original documents,[5] the April 2011 release of a certified copy of Obama's original Certificate of Live Birth (or long-form birth certificate), and contemporaneous birth announcements published in Hawaii newspapers. "  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Only a stubborn conspiracy theorist completely detached from reality ever believed the birther nonsense.

" The Russian Hoax was launched by the Deep State, the Intelligence Services of the United States, and the Intelligence Services of several foreign powers and was backed up by the Corporate Media. "

Total BS, but if you buy into the birther conspiracy you will clearly buy anything.  There is no deep state in the US, the US intelligence services were performing their duties in a legal and professional manner, the only intelligence service of a foreign power shown to have interfered in the election was Russia, and I assume your "Corporate Media" referral goes back to you anti-Semitic earlier posts.

No deep state? How would you know, unless you are in a very high position in the US government, and I assume you wouldn't be on here if you were.

It's not as though members of a deep state are going to be printing it on visiting cards, is it? It has to be a secret to be effective.

I'm not saying there is, or there isn't. Could be, but I'm not in a position to know one way or the other.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No deep state? How would you know, unless you are in a very high position in the US government, and I assume you wouldn't be on here if you were.

It's not as though members of a deep state are going to be printing it on visiting cards, is it? It has to be a secret to be effective.

I'm not saying there is, or there isn't. Could be, but I'm not in a position to know one way or the other.

The X-Files has much to answer for.

What was meant as entertainment took root in impressionable minds.

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Ok, I don't have proof of the nonexistence of the deep state, just as I don't have proof of the nonexistence of Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster.  I regard the deep state as being of equal credibility.

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. Are you for Trump firing missiles that kill Russians and perhaps starting WW3?

I'm all for coordinating with Russia so none of them get killed, as the alternative might be that the human race doesn't have to worry about climate change ever again.

I was pointing out that a post saying Trump was taking measures against Russia was in error.  It's good to have a proper perspective; try reading the post I replied to before commenting.

Archived