Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia - U.S. Justice Department

webfact

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How about this.

Do you support the release to the public of the report in its entirety?

(Of course excluding information that might expose intelligence agency methods or on going investigations).

Yes, until YOU have read the report and YOU are satisfied that its all legit and there was no Russian involvement in the election ,  I will still have my doubts .

Until you have thoroughly  studied the report and given it the green light , I still have my suspicions .

You should be given a copy of the report immediately , so this whole episode can be tidied up once and for all 

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShortTimed said:

What you describe has a name.

Fishing expedition.

Its not the way the US court system is allowed to function. To perform illegal searches in the hopes of finding something else.

Besides, the IRS has its own investigative branch when they see evidence of tax evasion.

Not so, investigations by way of the Rule of Law. In any case I've long thought that a President repeatedly attacking the FBI and DoJ seeking to remove themselves from the Rule Of Law demonstrates a system with deep flaws

Not so, investigations by way of the Rule of Law. In any case I've long thought that a President repeatedly attacking the FBI and DoJ seeking to remove themselves from the Rule Of Law demonstrates a system with deep flaws

I am not supporting Trumps’s constant attacks on the FBI.

6 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

You couldn't write a better script for reality TV ! 

Hey, don't knock it - kept the sheeple occupied the last couple of years, usual smoke and mirrors while the real intrigue happens behind closed doors! :wink:

The illusion of politics - love the way people fall for it.........????

45 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, until YOU have read the report and YOU are satisfied that its all legit and there was no Russian involvement in the election ,  I will still have my doubts .

Until you have thoroughly  studied the report and given it the green light , I still have my suspicions .

You should be given a copy of the report immediately , so this whole episode can be tidied up once and for all 

Appart from I didn’t say ‘show me the report’.

I said publish the report, show the public/congress the report.

The report remains a secret.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

"Congressional Dems are suddenly doubting Mueller’s findings after treating him as the holy oracle and hailing his indictment of a St Petersburg troll farm owned by a hot dog vendor as evidence of a Pearl Harbor/9-11 level assault on America. This farce won’t end."

- Max Blumenthal

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia

Trump seizes on the findings as vindication of his near daily assertion that he was a victim of a "witch hunt" that has cast a long shadow over his presidency.

So... in other words.... muellers investigation was not a witch hunt at all, and it has been vindicated as a fair investigation, which was quite obviously needed, because...

Mueller had ended his investigation after bringing charges against 34 people, including Russian agents and former key allies of Trump, such as his campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former national security adviser Mike Flynn and his personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

A great result..... so now it’s onto more important things, which were outside of muellers purview, but which the SDNY are entitled to pursue, like the real crimes that can be addressed (collusion is not a crime.... tax fraud etc is).... and for which there may be an inescapable penalty

the sideshow is done.... now for the main feature ????????????????

Two years of ridiculous conspiracy theories from one of the top grifters who got rich by promoting Neo-McCarthyism and doing everything possible to push the USA and Russia into a nuclear confrontation - over lies.

D2WXguAXcAM0wX-.png

And it occurred largely because they had to come up with an excuse for why Empress Pantsuit lost to a game show conman.

A great result..... so now it’s onto more important things, which were outside of muellers purview, but which the SDNY are entitled to pursue, like the real crimes that can be addressed (collusion is not a crime.... tax fraud etc is).... and for which there may be an inescapable penalty

the sideshow is done.... now for the main feature [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Is this called the “denial” stage or are you just one of those chronic optimists who makes lemonade when all he got was lemons?

Not knocking being an optimist, its a good way to approach life.

4 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

Is this called the “denial” stage or are you just one of those chronic optimists who makes lemonade when all he got was lemons?

Not knocking being an optimist, its a good way to approach life.

With trump being emasculated in Congress, the only thing left of his presidency is the entertainment factor.... and damn it’s funny.... sideshow don.... he just needs clown shoes and Matt groenig from “the Simpsons” fame, could bring a lawsuit for plagiarism ????????????

Trump has NOT been vindicated.He is so DUMB he coudn't even read his own AG sumation. The clock is still ticking on many other election and criminal charges.Trump Slung SH-T at Mulleur claiming he was put in by the Democrates to come up with the answers the D's wanted. Again the lying insane President owes MULLER a full blown apology. Muller took no political sides and came up with a comprehensive balanced report. Why was TRUMP so worried? where there is smoke there is fire. The whole family are corrupt Son, Daughter like Father. Forgetting about the Russian investigation and the interference with the judical system. Trump is MORALLY unfit to be POTUS. He is a Liar,Cheat,Conman,Bankrupt (STILL THOUSANDS OF HARDWORKERS WAITINg FOR TRUMP TO PAY THEM THE MONEY HE OWES) ABIGOT,RACIST And not last or least an ADULTEROR, Not once but many times to all his wives.TRUMP is MORALLY bankrupt like most of his  past and current business. 

11 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Any 2nd year journalism student should have recognized the fallacious nature of the Russian Collusion fiasco; their professors should have pointed out  it's flaws to their students; CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, the New York Times, et al did not practice objectivity, or - at the very least - identify their biases.

They totally eliminated any opposing viewpoints.

Glenn Greenwald used to appear periodically on MSDNC - the last time he appeared was over 2 years ago.

Of course he was a RussiaGate skeptic who like some others (but a small minority) simply asked for evidence, and was called a Putin stooge, useful idiot, etc., on a daily basis for doing so.

" 'Thus begging the question "Why did they behave in such fashion?' "

They made a fortune. MSNBC took over in the ratings, led by Rachel Maddow whose net worth is now $20 million in returning for babbling nonsense for 55 minutes 5 days/week.

20 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

Trump has NOT been vindicated.He is so DUMB he coudn't even read his own AG sumation. The clock is still ticking on many other election and criminal charges.Trump Slung SH-T at Mulleur claiming he was put in by the Democrates to come up with the answers the D's wanted. Again the lying insane President owes MULLER a full blown apology. Muller took no political sides and came up with a comprehensive balanced report. Why was TRUMP so worried? where there is smoke there is fire. The whole family are corrupt Son, Daughter like Father. Forgetting about the Russian investigation and the interference with the judical system. Trump is MORALLY unfit to be POTUS. He is a Liar,Cheat,Conman,Bankrupt (STILL THOUSANDS OF HARDWORKERS WAITINg FOR TRUMP TO PAY THEM THE MONEY HE OWES) ABIGOT,RACIST And not last or least an ADULTEROR, Not once but many times to all his wives.TRUMP is MORALLY bankrupt like most of his  past and current business. 

But you forget one  important thing -  the US people voted him into office, get over it.

Regarding costs, it is always relative - especially in DC. People are arguing over an hour or so of the Pentagon's war money.
Someone was calling into question the number of only $32million/hr in an article on the military. I commented about the math:
"From the article... $5.6 Trillion over (divided by) 18 years at 365.25 days/yr with 24 hrs /day = $35.49 Million/hr = $9,859/second for all of those 18 years... though it isn't "exactly' 18 years.
Then to the compounding issue of Pentagon accounting 1f62e.png?_nc_eui2=AeGUiudOMCzOdOTT00zML???? (Rumsfeld had reported the need to audit the military for a $2.3Trillion just before 9/11 and the massive scale up in expenditures that started.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1536135.stm )
Much of the Pentagon's annual budget line is not being called "war".
Maybe they should just call it wasted resources, flying practice and training, etc."

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018/03/21/we-have-spent-32-million-hour-war-2001

This video is painful, infuriating, yet enjoyable and sometimes unintentionally comical and definitely worth a look -  as serial fabricator Luke Harding of "The Guardian", a prime example of a RussiaGate promoting "journalist", falls apart when being politely asked (much more patiently than I could ever have been) for proof.

It's a great example of the nonsensical conspiracy theories of the last 2 years and how large parts of the public supported the hoax - his book "Collusion" was a NY Times bestseller.

" 'Collusion' Author Can’t Say Where Collusion Is!"  w/ Aaron Maté

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJDo0OSAg9s

EDIT - I mistakenly posted a link to the (excellent) Jimmy Dore show, and in the 1st 10 minutes he discusses excerpts from Aaron Mate's interview with Luke Harding.

Dore's comments and reactions to the bs are very amusing and it's worth watching the 1st 10 minutes.

Note that this was made in January 2018.

Here is the actual interview Mate did with Harding, which I also recommend - just to hear Harding talk about smiley face emoticons relate to conspiracy is alone worth the price of admission:

" Where's the 'Collusion'?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ikf1uZli4g&feature=youtu.be

35 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

All this talk of racism, bigotry, lying, and being morally bankrupt reminds me of the old dictum:   In the house of a hanged man one never mentions the word rope. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJ said:

Two years of ridiculous conspiracy theories from one of the top grifters who got rich by promoting Neo-McCarthyism and doing everything possible to push the USA and Russia into a nuclear confrontation - over lies.

D2WXguAXcAM0wX-.png

And it occurred largely because they had to come up with an excuse for why Empress Pantsuit lost to a game show conman.

You can nearly see the Russian hand grasping the joystick game controller she's holding up. 

Wouldn't it be ironic if hijacking the American MSM was all part of Dr. Evil's diabolical plot.  Played them like a 1980s Pac Man game, just like Trump played the Fox News crowd? 

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I was going to link to the Mueller report, but I can’t, it’s being kept secret.

Do you ( at least ) agree that some unbiased people HAVE read it? To you trust them? Then why keep grabbbing at straws. It’s over. 

2 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Do you ( at least ) agree that some unbiased people HAVE read it? To you trust them? Then why keep grabbbng at straws. It’s over. 

No I do not agree.

The only person providing a statement based on having read the report is Barr, a Trump hand picked appointee with on the record comments regarding his negative views (expressed prior to his appointment) of the Mueller investigation.

Publish the report and let us all see what’s in it.

Nothing to fear, nothing to hide.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No I do not agree.

The only person providing a statement based on having read the report is Barr, a Trump hand picked appointee with on the record comments regarding his negative views (expressed prior to his appointment) of the Mueller investigation.

Publish the report and let us all see what’s in it.

Nothing to fear, nothing to hide.

You have your four pages. Maybe hold out for Pres Trumps tax return instead. 

Archived