NON O-A Visa with thaibalance ?

My guess is it will work even if people haven't done it yet. May be you can do it and post your success story. Get the letter from the bank and statements signed and stamped by banks before departing. You may use a Police report and Medical certificate from Thailand. Do it and let's know. It will be an interesting experiment. I'm 99.9% sure it will be accepted. 

Edited by onera1961
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

My guess is it will work even if people haven't done it yet. May be you can do it and post your success story. Get the letter from the bank and statements signed and stamped by banks before departing. You may use a Police report and Medical certificate from Thailand. Do it and let's know. It will be an interesting experiment. I'm 99.9% sure it will be accepted. 

Perhaps the money in the bank would be accepted.

But most embassies and consulates use the guidelines on the MFA website for the medical and police clearance.

"- A letter of verification issued from the country of his or her nationality or residence stating that the applicant has no criminal record (verification shall be valid for not more than three months and should be notarised by notary organs or the applicant’s diplomatic or consular mission).

- A medical certificate issued from the country where the application is submitted, showing no prohibitive diseases as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No.14 (B.E. 2535) (certificate shall be valid for not more than three months and should be notarised by notary organs or the applicant’s diplomatic or consular mission)."

Source: http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/4908/15385-Non-Immigrant-Visa-"O-A"-(Long-Stay).html

• Like 2