PM Prayut shows up late for work but refuses to answer questions

webfact

PM Prayut shows up late for work but refuses to answer questions

By The Nation

fbc70116c4fc0acd418ed4d20a28fc93.jpeg

File photo

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha arrived at the Government House on Monday, the day after the general election, later than usual.

He usually arrives for work around 8.30am but on Monday his vehicle was seen entering the Government House at 9.37am.

Palang Pracharat party, which nominated Prayut as its sole prime ministerial candidate, is currently neck to neck with Pheu Thai party in terms of seats won. 

The Election Commission has not yet announced the official tally of the general election.  However an unofficial count saw Prayut’s party with only a few MPs less than Pheu Thai.

Reporters at the Government House tried to ask Prayut questions but he waved them away and walked into the Government House building.

A source revealed that Prayut watched the counting of the votes until late in the night, which probably caused him to arrive late at the Government House. Prayut has no appointments or meetings until 6pm.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/politics/30366492

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-03-25

56 minutes ago, webfact said:

Reporters at the Government House tried to ask Prayut questions but he waved them away and walked into the Government House building.

Setting the tone for the new normal going forward. 

I suppose it's better than stroking their ears, or punching them in the face.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He usually arrives for work around 8.30am but on Monday his vehicle was seen entering the Government House at 9.37am.

Honestly.  Who gives a rip.  I've showed up late to work in the umteen years I've worked - and it's nobodies business either. 
This is non-news. 

20 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Group call with the senate no doubt !

???? the literal meaning of the word "senate" is Assembly of Elders.? in this instance maybe a misuse of the word - should it not be "appointed cronies"?

5 hours ago, dcnx said:

Why does he even have to bother anymore, he’s in. He’s always been in.

Good luck getting this dinosaur out of power, he’s gonna be there for a while.

agree with you, just waiting for the next meeting about changing/amending the constitution for life term mandate

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

agree with you, just waiting for the next meeting about changing/amending the constitution for life term mandate

Does anyone know what the current status is of the election results as of now?  I’m seriously having trouble getting the facts.  

Despite all the "good work" I find it mind boggling, that a power, absent for 10 ½ years and jetting around with his sister, greeting royals (?) in Hong Kong still can call such shots. All remote control without physical presence - a miracle? 

In all fairness, it does not only reflect the power this man seem to have but also how weak the rest of the lot is. Rigging, fiddling, buying, meddling, protesting, forbidding and still not winning - the writing is on the wall in very big, fat letters. Latter though requires the ability to read ............ 

9 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Elections can be won or lost, often in the middle of the night.

Jeez, I thought that was funny.  I went to bed last night thinking the PT projections had a wide, wide margin.  Woke up this morning and Prayuth was nearly in the lead.  Amazing, innit? 

22 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha arrived at the Government House on Monday, the day after the general election, later than usual.

Ah bless, had a little lay in.

With his fave teddy bear and fave worn in jim jams... with ickle pics of tanks and submarines and M16's printed on...

Meanwhile, on the radio over his brekkies....

250 Boot Lickers....

Archived