Husband and wife die in Korat horror smash - but their seven year old lives

webfact

Husband and wife die in Korat horror smash - but their seven year old lives

9pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook reported that the parents of a seven year old girl were killed instantly when a pick-up overtaking another vehicle collided head on with a six wheel truck in Korat. 

Kritsana, driving, and Chutima in the front passenger seat were both pronounced dead at the scene. 

Their daughter sitting behind survived and is in a stable condition. 

Salee, the driver of the truck, said that he was on his way to deliver frozen chicken to Mukdahan. 

Three vehicles were overtaking ahead of him and he hit one after being unable to brake in time. 

The accident happened on Sunday evening on the Prathai to Ban Mai Chaiyaphot road in Talat Sai sub-district of Nakorn Ratchasima. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-25

11 minutes ago, webfact said:

Three vehicles were overtaking ahead of him and he hit one after being unable to brake in time. 

Tragic, bit did the truck driver try decelerating when he saw three vehicles overtaking ahead, we will never know.

RIP

Maybe the people overtaking should have been more patient,oh sorry this is Thailand. Move out the way I am coming through,happened to me numerous times driving to BKK. So lucky I had room on the shoulder to move out the way. Just a bunch of morons thinking they are indestructible,not giving a shit about anyone else on the road.

If you do happen to break to avoid this imbeciles,hopefully the vehicle behind you can do the same.

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Tragic, bit did the truck driver try decelerating when he saw three vehicles overtaking ahead, we will never know.

RIP

No they won't brake, they hit the pedal on the metal. I've saw that at Saturday when 3 trucks heading towards me in my lane because they over taking someone, I've had to hit the brakes and steer left as much as I can. I would estimate trucks speed was about 80km per hour when we met...

Archived