girlfriend wants family with me, but i can't have my own biological kids...what to do?

BananaBandit

My Isan GF wants me to marry her and have a baby. I ain't much the romantic type, but I will admit she's probably my favorite gal I've met anywhere.

The thing is: my DNA no good... Most of the people genetically closest to me (along with myself) have contended with serious medical conditions (I prefer not to specify).

Because I didn't want to risk consigning another person to a similar fate, I never had kids and also got a vasectomy five years ago – at an age which many would consider young for such a procedure.

GF wants a half-farang baby. So I can't just tell her to go seduce a tuk-tuk driver or something.

I know I'll have to disclose the deal about myself pretty soon... But, if she still wants me as her life companion, what are our options ? Are there Thai clinics where one can get a "batch" of semi-desirable farlang DNA ? If so, how much does that cost ?

For 500 baht, the denizens of Thai Visa will be queuing up to send you sperm samples ... good luck finding a "desirable" specimen! 

Expect requests for photographs of said girlfriend, those that are extra keen will volunteer to dispense with the medical insemination middle man.

43 minutes ago, BananaBandit said:

GF wants a half-farang baby.

send her to me, I will send her back to you pregnant.

i am super handsome and intelligent so good DNA.

The only thing is she is really going to miss me.

I got a vasectomy too and had two or three gals that wanted me to get them pregnant..

both of them actually offered to pay for vasectomy reversal etc just to get them pregnant but i told them i went through some  risks the first time (some people get permanent pain down there or worse) and that I wasn't going to risk it two more times.

I also told both of them that they could have a kid with practically any farang they wanted and it wouldn't make much difference but that wasn't going anywhere..

they like me because I am tall and fit.. even if i told them they could just walk to any handsome farang they wanted and get sex (just like most girls could) they were having none of that too.

I love kids but I lost my son years ago when ex decided to cheat so I said, no more of that.. if i want to take care of kids i'll just date a single mom. haha

i would tell her straight up i cant have,

and judging by the posts here,

nearly every every man in thailand is likely to carry

HPV/syphilis/genital warts/hepatitis/HIV/and a dozen other

incurable STD's, and the woman are even worse, so i wouldnt look for sperm here.

buy a cat for her, or better yet a monkey

"I know I'll have to disclose the deal about myself pretty soon... But, if she still wants me as her life companion..." Uh, well duh. Seems like this ought to be covered early on in relationship. Do you want kids? or is this just to keep her happy?

Do you want her? "... she's probably my favorite gal I've met anywhere". In my book, that wouldn't be enough, rather lukewarm at best.

I'd suggest a sit down serious talk with yourself about just what you want in life.

No way dont do it. I had my son when I was 20 and we are best mates. Apart for the ridiculously looking 60 year olds pushing a pram there is the fact that they will need to deal with a teenager and thats assuming they live that long

On 3/25/2019 at 11:30 PM, kekalot said:

I got a vasectomy too and had two or three gals that wanted me to get them pregnant..

both of them actually offered to pay for vasectomy reversal etc just to get them pregnant but i told them i went through some  risks the first time (some people get permanent pain down there or worse) and that I wasn't going to risk it two more times.

I also told both of them that they could have a kid with practically any farang they wanted and it wouldn't make much difference but that wasn't going anywhere..

they like me because I am tall and fit.. even if i told them they could just walk to any handsome farang they wanted and get sex (just like most girls could) they were having none of that too.

I love kids but I lost my son years ago when ex decided to cheat so I said, no more of that.. if i want to take care of kids i'll just date a single mom. haha

in Thailand, getting pregnant = insurance to get money out of you for life

2nd baby maybe, the golden child, she can truly love

seen it around my snake family

mia noi of father-in-law did it

one of her daughters

it runs in the dna .... 

1st <deleted> = insurance

2nd maybe love

1 hour ago, madmen said:

No way dont do it. I had my son when I was 20 and we are best mates.

I had my son when I was 32, 43, 45, 56.

I spend hours on the xbox 360 playing gears of war 3 Horde co-op with the 7-year-old.

Never pushed any prams, I ain't that soft.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:13 PM, NCC1701A said:

send her to me, I will send her back to you pregnant.

i am super handsome and intelligent so good DNA.

The only thing is she is really going to miss me.

No wonder you have had back troubles.

On 3/26/2019 at 12:11 AM, brokenbone said:

i would tell her straight up i cant have,

and judging by the posts here,

nearly every every man in thailand is likely to carry

HPV/syphilis/genital warts/hepatitis/HIV/and a dozen other

incurable STD's, and the woman are even worse, so i wouldnt look for sperm here.

buy a cat for her, or better yet a monkey

I don't recommend the monkey...try it and you'll regret it unless you already know you love those creatures...

On 3/25/2019 at 10:47 PM, AlexRich said:

For 500 baht, the denizens of Thai Visa will be queuing up to send you sperm samples ... good luck finding a "desirable" specimen! 

Expect requests for photographs of said girlfriend, those that are extra keen will volunteer to dispense with the medical insemination middle man.

The OP is asking a serious question, can't you show some respect instead of stupid answers like that?

On 3/25/2019 at 10:47 PM, AlexRich said:

500 baht from every TV member. Wow! That's a lot of dosh !

When I think of the money that ran through my fingers over the years .................. ????

13 minutes ago, madmen said:

Making babies takes zero talent , planning for the future as an old man with a child does.

Easy to sire children, but foster children that takes talent many lack.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I had my son when I was 32, 43, 45, 56.

I spend hours on the xbox 360 playing gears of war 3 Horde co-op with the 7-year-old.

Never pushed any prams, I ain't that soft.

You had the same son four different times. Sounds like something out of Monty Python. The Pirhana twins Doug and Dinsdale come to mind.

Archived