girlfriend wants family with me, but i can't have my own biological kids...what to do?

BananaBandit

if eventually she does get told... maybe some supporting evidence,  (some few family album photos) might cement her acceptance in not being laden with something that would have been as likely horribly congenital...

You should pick a willing private donor with the characteristics you both want: intelligence, kindness, ambition, good MBI and no genetic anomalies, such as diabetes. There are great IVF clinics at every govt hospital. We did Chula--awesome experience. About $3,000. Your girl doesn't want a defective, nor do you. That's harsh but it decides the rest of your life.

i was adopted, the second adopted child in my new family. My new mother was widowed with two children and couldn't have any more. She remarried and her new husband wanted two of his own. They adopted a boy and a girl. Growing up we were as normal as any family and loyal to the end. Lots of half farang kids in orphanages, each cuter than the next. I visited with a Thai lady and then with my daughter, an award-winning actress, who put on a show for one of the classes. Try a visit. You will want more than one.

1 hour ago, Mac98 said:

i was adopted, the second adopted child in my new family. My new mother was widowed with two children and couldn't have any more. She remarried and her new husband wanted two of his own. They adopted a boy and a girl. Growing up we were as normal as any family and loyal to the end. Lots of half farang kids in orphanages, each cuter than the next. I visited with a Thai lady and then with my daughter, an award-winning actress, who put on a show for one of the classes. Try a visit. You will want more than one.

I thought the adoption process here was expensive and really drawn out? I might be wrong but i remember reading about it.

if it is, it's a shame.

On 3/26/2019 at 12:11 AM, brokenbone said:

i would tell her straight up i cant have,

and judging by the posts here,

nearly every every man in thailand is likely to carry

HPV/syphilis/genital warts/hepatitis/HIV/and a dozen other

incurable STD's, and the woman are even worse, so i wouldnt look for sperm here.

buy a cat for her, or better yet a monkey

You have made a statement can you provide evidence backing up your statement, if not please retrack it

On 3/25/2019 at 11:13 PM, NCC1701A said:

send her to me, I will send her back to you pregnant.

i am super handsome and intelligent so good DNA.

The only thing is she is really going to miss me.

With luck, you'll pass on your modesty gene!!@#

14 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

You should pick a willing private donor with the characteristics you both want: intelligence, kindness, ambition, good MBI 

Wouldn't that make the kid stand out from the crowd?

On 3/25/2019 at 11:13 PM, NCC1701A said:

send her to me, I will send her back to you pregnant.

i am super handsome and intelligent so good DNA.

The only thing is she is really going to miss me.

Half Thai half Trek

ThaiTrek.jpg.2535d1307fb5d40cacf902ef106829ea.jpg

14 hours ago, kekalot said:

I thought the adoption process here was expensive and really drawn out? I might be wrong but i remember reading about it.

if it is, it's a shame.

thanks for info. Hope you are misinformed but I guess they either want to protect against predators, or need to keep their numbers up for international donations. 

Archived