BANGKOK 19 August 2019 22:09
webfact

Trump recognises Golan Heights as Israeli, boosting Netanyahu and angering Syria

15 minutes ago, dexterm said:

Whose members are frequently suspended for questioning Israel's brutal subjugation of Palestinians, its apartheid laws, and questioning the racist supremacist ideology of Zionism. So much for freedom of speech.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haneen_Zoabi

While you completely ignore the elephant in the room of Israel's so called democracy: a 52 year illegal occupation of the majority indigenous Palestinian population.

Your venomous views on Israel, jews and zionism are well worn out by now, repeated and regenerated over and over again, while others might be swayed to listen to reasonable rebuttal and common sense, not you, your steadfast in your hatred towards anything Israel and infect, the only time you appear to comment on these pages is when an subject regarding israel or Palestinians are up, why is that sir?...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, ezzra said:

The pay off for Trump is his pandering to his huge base of christians evangelist who are pro israel and would love nothing more then to to strong Israel in its borders of the promised land as jesus''s land...

Also, pandering to those Red Sea pedestrians from whence he gets his wealth and campaign funds.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spidey said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

"In 1983, a commission chaired by Seán MacBride, the assistant to the UN Secretary General and President of United Nations General Assembly at the time, concluded that Israel, as the camp's occupying power, bore responsibility for the violence.[21] The commission also concluded that the massacre was a form of genocide."[22]

Could anyone support the perpetrators of genocide?

The UN"" PPFFF.... is that the same UN that appointed of the Islamic Republic of Iran UN Women’s Rights Committee? the same Iran that execute women for adultery? Yeah the same UN...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dexterm said:

I am vehemently opposed to the current right wing government of Israel and the racist supremacist ideology of Zionism. I have never once said anything anti Semitic. Please quote my words where you think I have done so.

I have contributed to the discussion on Trump and Brexit...the standard fare on this forum. Others are far more expert than I on those matters. I try to balance the extremist pro Zionist writers such as yourself; otherwise this forum would become a monologue.

All i can say that Roger waters and his ilks, another israel hater, has nothing on you, 2 peas in the same pod, no, you didn't as much utterd an anti semite comment, but it's all there in the contexts of your words and hidden under neverending diatribe of criticism of a bunch of people who tries very hard to exist in a tiny country surrounded with enemies from within and out,

Show me another country who had to live for many years before the 67 war, under a menacing battalions of long range artillery, tanks and missiles of an enemy country pointing at them from high above the Golan plateau who swore to eliminate and eradicate any sign of you, what would you have done? but of course, how would you now that living far far away in a secured and safe country would you now?...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

All i can say that Roger waters and his ilks, another israel hater, has nothing on you, 2 peas in the same pod, no, you didn't as much utterd an anti semite comment, but it's all there in the contexts of your words and hidden under neverending diatribe of criticism of a bunch of people who tries very hard to exist in a tiny country surrounded with enemies from within and out,

Show me another country who had to live for many years before the 67 war, under a menacing battalions of long range artillery, tanks and missiles of an enemy country pointing at them from high above the Golan plateau who swore to eliminate and eradicate any sign of you, what would you have done? but of course, how would you now that living far far away in a secured and safe country would you now?...

I don't think that there were many long range artillery, tanks and missiles of an enemy country pointing at them from high above the Golan plateau for the 1500 years when it was called Palestine.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, brokenbone said:

why ?

because her cause is our cause, her values are our values, and her fight is our fight,

I think they stated it clearly, right? ... it is called being an ally. 

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I don't think that there were many long range artillery, tanks and missiles of an enemy country pointing at them from high above the Golan plateau for the 1500 years when it was called Palestine.

Man, i think you really lost the plot by now talking nonsense.. what 1500 years ago, what called palestine?...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I doubt you would want it tolerated if even for a few days... if it were you living there... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ezzra said:

Man, i think you really lost the plot by now talking nonsense.. what 1500 years ago, what called palestine?...

Palestine. Where do you think that the Christian Crusades went to, Israel?

• Haha 2