Trump recognises Golan Heights as Israeli, boosting Netanyahu and angering Syria

webfact

I am not a pro-zionist..I am a Glasgow man..born into a protestant church of scotland family.
However..many moons ago I binned religion as I consider it as just another way of having power over people..and having massive wealth and also political clout.
Consider this...
If someone talks/prays to an imaginary friend..he/she would be considered a loony tune.
However..if a large group of people do the same..it's their religion.
Wakey..wakey please.

bc there are not many Jews living on these countries you listed! not even 1 percent of the population.
still, there are parliament members coming from minorities at times. 
but arabs consist of 21 % of the population of Israel! so sure they will be in the parliament as the true owners of those lands and as big minorrity.
again, another poor misleading attempt from a pro Zionist.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

I am not a pro-zionist..I am a Glasgow man..born into a protestant church of scotland family.
However..many moons ago I binned religion as I consider it as just another way of having power over people..and having massive wealth and also political clout.
Consider this...
If someone talks/prays to an imaginary friend..he/she would be considered a loony tune.
However..if a large group of people do the same..it's their religion.
Wakey..wakey please.

still, you sounded biased. i dont believe any fairy tales called religion either. born into an atheist family.

I just watched the Press Conference where Donnie the Dump signed the papers. Both he and Benny in identical ties (how gay is that!).

Benny slowly sidles across to get up close behind the Trumptette and seems that excited he looks like he's rubbing one out on Donny's shoulder. Mind you he probably needs to give him a 'reach around' for all the support he's getting at the moment.

1 minute ago, Psimbo said:

I just watched the Press Conference where Donnie the Dump signed the papers. Both he and Benny in identical ties (how gay is that!).

Benny slowly sidles across to get up close behind the Trumptette and seems that excited he looks like he's rubbing one out on Donny's shoulder. Mind you he probably needs to give him a 'reach around' for all the support he's getting at the moment.

I do think that its against forum rules to refer to political leaders in derogatory names 

I lived almost 64 years in my home city Glasgow before moving over 4 years ago.
In my last few years of Glasgow life..islamic thugs vandalised the Jewish Synagogue and on a few occasions..Jewish people have been assaulted by islamic thugs.
Many moons ago I played footie and in the team were 2 Jewish lads..salt of the earth stuff.
I also freely admit that I am anti muslim.
That's life

still, you sounded biased. i dont believe any fairy tales called religion either. born into an atheist family.

10 hours ago, dexterm said:

The irony is of course that Christian evangelists are the biggest anti Semites of all. Because they believe  that when the second coming comes,  everyone, including Israeli Jews, who don't convert to Christianity will rot in hell forever.

Hes here already .

His name is Trump .

I didnt convert to Christianity.......................and here I am stuck in Thailand , forever .

The prophesies came true 

just run by a different type of lunatic zealots. Just as much a danger to real peace in the middle east.
That's good point. Trump sets precedent here.

No int. laws and agreements are respected anymore.

The one who got more nukes make the law.

Pretty dangerous situation.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Next step, recognizing Crimea as a part of Russia... At least Crimea was a part of Russia and USSR for 200 years and 65% of the population are Russians, while there were 0% Israelis/Jews living in the Golan heights when Israel occupied the area... so frankly, Russia have a stronger claim on Crimea than Israel have on Golan!!!
Or next Germans ask for Gdańsk Poland that used to be theirs and here we go again...

The golan heights are a mountainous region that overlooks Israeli lowlands and was used by attackers to launch bombs to attack Israel , its understandable that Israel wants to make the area safe by occupying and confiscating the lands to thwart any more attacks.

The golan heights are a mountainous region that overlooks Israeli lowlands and was used by attackers to launch bombs to attack Israel , its understandable that Israel wants to make the area safe by occupying and confiscating the lands to thwart any more attacks.

With respect but it's Israel accused for war crimes by UN killing kids reporters civilians...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/28/gaza-israel-un-inquiry-killings-protest-war-crimes-army

15 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Syria and the other Arabs launched the 67 war from the Golan and lost...Golan is the spoils of war and Israel didn't kick-it-off back then, tough titties really.

not at all, it was israel that started the six day war of 67,

by launching air strikes, confiscating golan heights seem to have been part of the plan to profit

1 hour ago, brokenbone said:

not at all, all sources confirm israel started the war by launching

air strikes on a sleeping egypt

Yes, BS. If you read the books, Israel dragged it's feet on the attacks, but felt to wait any longer would be suicide. I have no sympathy for the Palestinians, or the surrounding Arabs. 

23 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Ezzra can tell me if I'm correct in saying that muslims are members of the Israeli Parliament???
Can any of the Israel haters on this Forum tell me WHERE in the loony Shia/Sunny countries there are Jewish MP's???
Pakistan..Saudi..Syria..Egypt..Turkey..etc etc????????

Iran, of all places, reserves a seat in parliament for them. There are still a few thousand of them there. 

4 hours ago, beechguy said:

Yes, BS. If you read the books, Israel dragged it's feet on the attacks, but felt to wait any longer would be suicide. I have no sympathy for the Palestinians, or the surrounding Arabs. 

you revealed a lot more about yourself there

then you can fathom

15 hours ago, sanemax said:

I can understand Israel placing temporary military outposts on Golan immediately after the 67 war, which they are entitled to do under the Geneva Convention until a peace deal is achieved.

But ethnically cleansing the Syrian population, transferring their own Israeli population there, then annexing it in 1981, exploiting its resources are war crimes under the Geneva Convention.

Trump has just hypocritically endorsed these war crimes.

The only lasting security Israel will ever have is a permanent peace deal with all its neighbors...the only kind worth having.

Stealing your neighbors' land will not achieve this. The injustice will fester and will ultimately lead to another war when Syria rebuilds its armed strength. Which Syria will possibly again lose, but many young people on both sides will again be killed. Israeli planes can hit every Syrian city and Syrian missiles can hit ever Israeli city. 

Madness.

42 minutes ago, dexterm said:

I can understand Israel placing temporary military outposts on Golan immediately after the 67 war, which they are entitled to do under the Geneva Convention until a peace deal is achieved.

But ethnically cleansing the Syrian population, transferring their own Israeli population there, then annexing it in 1981, exploiting its resources are war crimes under the Geneva Convention.

Trump has just hypocritically endorsed these war crimes.

The only lasting security Israel will ever have is a permanent peace deal with all its neighbors...the only kind worth having.

Stealing your neighbors' land will not achieve this. The injustice will fester and will ultimately lead to another war when Syria rebuilds its armed strength. Which Syria will possibly again lose, but many young people on both sides will again be killed. Israeli planes can hit every Syrian city and Syrian missiles can hit ever Israeli city. 

Madness.

Syrian citizens do still live in golan, and have claim to Israeli citizenship if they want it. Many don't.

AFAIK they can travel between to two sides, and during the Syrian war, the Isreali's were providing medical care for wounded from over the border.

17 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

Syria and the other Arabs launched the 67 war from the Golan and lost...Golan is the spoils of war and Israel didn't kick-it-off back then, tough titties really.

Firstly trump has acted against the norms of accepted international law. There was zero need to upset the apple cart. The Israeli Six Day War was launched as preemptive strikes even though the US had intelligence Egypt was only postoring for domestic political purposes.

3 hours ago, samran said:

Syrian citizens do still live in golan, and have claim to Israeli citizenship if they want it. Many don't.

AFAIK they can travel between to two sides, and during the Syrian war, the Isreali's were providing medical care for wounded from over the border.

Not quite the full story.

There are some 20,000 Syrians, the descendants of 6,000-7,000 Syrian Druze who escaped ethnic cleansing in 1967 probably because they are Druze. They mostly live in four villages in the northern Golan.

https://www.un.int/syria/syria/syrian-golan

Why should occupied people be obliged to accept the citizenship of the illegally occupying invaders?

Israel wants to expand its 40 illegal "Jewish only" settlements to boost its Jewish population of Golan to 100,000 now that USA has recognized its illegal annexation. All built on land where Syrian villages once stood, with the original owners living just across the fence with the keys and title deeds to their property.

Why does Israel prevent the return of 130,000 Syrian refugees and their families who were ethnically cleansed? Same reason it doesn't allow the return of refugees in the rest of Palestine..to maintain the artificially manufactured Jewish majority.

Pure racism.

Archived