Chia Seeds

Randell

Has any one seen Chia seeds being sold anywhere . I used to be able to get them at Macro but they haven't had them for a while or they have moved them and I haven't found them yet.( a habit they have it seems ). I usually soak a spoon full and have with my morning oatmeal. Good for keeping me regular.. Unfortunately I must have thrown away the last packaging so I can show it and asking hasn't worked  at Big C Or Tops. Any Ideas?

4 minutes ago, frodo77 said:

I use organic psyllium husk  to keep me regular. Can be purchased on line.

It's just Metamucil right? That's all metamucil is, basically, psyllium husk.  I gather you can buy it at Boots or Watsons

On 3/26/2019 at 1:38 PM, villagefarang said:

Chia and Flax seeds are available at Tops.

Thanks VF they just must have been out last time I checked

2 hours ago, ThaiBunny said:

It's just Metamucil right? That's all metamucil is, basically, psyllium husk.  I gather you can buy it at Boots or Watsons

2 hours ago, frodo77 said:

I use organic psyllium husk  to keep me regular. Can be purchased on line.

I prefer not to use Metamucil but thanks for your response.

19 hours ago, Randell said:

Thanks VF they just must have been out last time I checked

I prefer not to use Metamucil but thanks for your response.

I do not use Metamucil. Don't see why that was mentioned. I use the original organic non-gmo product available on line on many sites.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Just back from UK, both dirt cheap in Lidl, and even cheaper at the Souk in Dubai. I stocked up.

A few chopped up prunes....little black workers....can help also.

I don't think you can say "little black workers" these days............

Thanks two the both of you. VF there certain are so many to choose from now makes me think I was looking in the wrong spot all along.

And Charlie H thanks for the Lazada tip but I have found any consumables on their site to be quite over priced compared with Tops,BigC,and Macro. I do use them  household thing for convenients. But after using their service for more than a year paying with my Visa card from a Canadian bank they tell me I can no longer use it which has annoyed me a bit so just use the c.o.d feature and in hind sight should have been using that all along. 

Sorry for the digression. And thanks again to all for your much appreciated help in this.

Archived