Prayut to end his weekly TV programme on March 29

snoop1130

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he does have some shame after all. He is ashamed to carry on with that bull shit every Friday night with the people knowing that he only won the election by cheating. 

Shame, shame. 

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“I will speak just one more time,”

And a whole nation is going to rejoice, dancing and singing in the streets in displays of unbridled happiness that hasn't been seen in years.

But then again, maybe he's going to SING his weekly address from now on...

Did anybody ever watch his weekly rants?
He was just lucky that Thais turn on their TV’s first thing in the morning and turn it off before they go to sleep regardless if anybody is watching or not.
So Prayuth might have actually thought people watched him and listened to his verbal vomit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

14 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Does this mean the National Council of Peace and Order will also be shut down, handing the responsibility for maintenance of good order and discipline back to the RTP?

on a serious note, who's in charge of the RTP, what ministerial branch they depend on,

"   

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“I have already shared my vision, my viewpoints and my work approach via this programme for about five years now. Many have asked when I will stop.

When I read the above, I couldn't stop myself spluttering with laughter - which was a bit unfortunate as I had a mouthful of coffee!

On the flip side...... it gave us and the kids a reason to spend their Friday nights outside instead of in front of the screens, at least temporarily. 

Now prepare for the return to the Lakorn zombies and the dramatic, negative influential inspirations attached to it......

I am not agree with most of your comments here, I like to watch his speech every Friday, I actually think it's good that he address his people on a weekly basis. Especially since they made the effort to provide English subtitles.. I always thought that this should be done in my own country, even if it is a political talk at least he is communicating with the people, and try to be positive and advising. It is too bad that he won't do it anymore. It is so much more interesting to watch Prayut talk instead of Lakorns.

If you don't like his weekly speech, just turn off your TV for 1 hour on Friday evening.. I thought there would be more farangs seeing it as a positive thing, a bit deceive to see all those comments, just criticism as always.

1 hour ago, quandow said:

STILL waiting for them GD soap operas.

I thought this WAS a soap opera that finishes this Friday?

Just a simple boy from upcountry in Korat, spent his life serving the country. Now to show his never-ending love of Thailand he just wants to serve it even more.

He gets hot under the collar when the baddies try to discredit all the good things he's constantly doing.

Writing love songs brings him and his extended family of 70 million so much pleasure.

Don't miss the final nail-biting episode: Will he carry out his threat to give one of the baddies a punch in the mouth?

2 hours ago, siambluesky said:

I am not agree with most of your comments here, I like to watch his speech every Friday, I actually think it's good that he address his people on a weekly basis. Especially since they made the effort to provide English subtitles.. I always thought that this should be done in my own country, even if it is a political talk at least he is communicating with the people, and try to be positive and advising. It is too bad that he won't do it anymore. It is so much more interesting to watch Prayut talk instead of Lakorns.

If you don't like his weekly speech, just turn off your TV for 1 hour on Friday evening.. I thought there would be more farangs seeing it as a positive thing, a bit deceive to see all those comments, just criticism as always.

Perhaps those farangs who are "just criticism as always" are the same people who find it difficult to to accept the bona fides of man who 4 years ago was responsible for the armed overthrow of democracy...

2 hours ago, siambluesky said:

You obviously see this differently to others. However, I wouldlike tooffer two major observations.

1. 'They' are not HIS people. He took this country over in a military coup, irrespective of the reason.

2. He does NOT communicate with the people. He talks at them and tells them what they WILL do. Communication is a two way activity. The people are not allowed to comment and areJust told to do it!

Archived