BANGKOK 19 May 2019 14:34
webfact

Despite report findings, almost half of Americans think Trump colluded with Russia: Reuters/Ipsos poll

No, can't tie a ribbon on it that easily.  I do my best to avoid blind allegiance to flags, media outlets, politicians or a particular brand of laundry detergent. 

There's no escaping the objective fact that Trump makes an embarrassing spectacle of himself, but that has nothing to do with the question of collusion. 

I am with you on all of the above...except the laundry detergent.

Attack 3D is obviously better based on the name and packaging.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ShortTimed said:

That almost 50% also reported they would have had complete trust in the investigation as long as it had found Trump guilty.

Investigations appear to serve no greater purpose than to provide confirmational bias to our prejudices.

So you are saying that it would be "prejudiced" to link the president to his own advisors, campaign chief and lawyers crimes, at least one of which involves a statement made under oath that Trump directed him to commit?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

and over half of Americans are as thick as a plank ,when i was there i found them very nice ,but so many were ,to be polite dim. I remember talking to a very nice lady who asked where i came from ,i told her England , "oh thats in Paris isnt it""?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, ShortTimed said:

Thats just American humor.
She was having fun with you but it went over your head.

Yes of course she was ,sorry about that ,now off to have your nice cup of tea and keep on telling yourself that .. by the way i actually have a few American friends and they are very nice people ,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Antonymous said:

I don’t like Trump, but I hate to see the American public being led by the nose by a biased media campaign against him.

1734105634_DONTLIKETRUMPBUT.PNG.41f2af85cca8c57e13f0bb5a374ee7e0.PNG

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

“Trump or someone from his campaign worked with Russia to influence the 2016 election,” down 6 percentage points from last week. That is not saying Trump necessarily colluded.  More slanted polling does it ever stop?

Just now, tlandtday said:

“Trump or someone from his campaign worked with Russia to influence the 2016 election,”

That is not saying Trump necessarily colluded.  More slanted polling does it ever stop?

31 minutes ago, Tug said:

Release the report we don’t trust your hand picked guy 

Cant release report- Mueller sent AG the only copy and it has already been heavily redacted.  Mueller spent 26 million taxpayer dollars - and then he forgot to buy a thumb drive to save a copy - 555. 

Having Trump's newly appointed AG quickly summarizing a 2 year investigation =  anticlimactic. 

Cant release report- Mueller sent AG the only copy and it has already been heavily redacted.  Mueller spent 26 million taxpayer dollars - and then he forgot to buy a thumb drive to save a copy - 555. 

Having Trump's newly appointed AG quickly summarizing a 2 year investigation =  anticlimactic. 

This entire investigation was guaranteed to be anticlimactic from day one.
  • Like 2