How life changed for Thai conductress when she met a fashion designer on her bus

webfact

How life changed for Thai conductress when she met a fashion designer on her bus

562000002974501.jpg

Pictures: Manager Online

Fate intervened for a humble conductress on a Bangkok bus.

When a top fashion designer's car broke down near the Victory Monument he hailed a taxi but no driver would stop. 

562000002974502.jpg

So the designer got on a bus to take him to his destination. 

"Jiap" or Eaggamon Atkamon - owner of the Eaggamon fashion house was stunned by what he saw as he boarded Route 539. 

562000002974504.jpg

He thought that the conductress on the bus would be a perfect fit for his fashion brand. 

He spoke to Unn also known as Natyada Homprayathorn telling her she ought to be a model as she was tall and beautiful. 

Unn listened politely and thought he was genuine but never thought he would actually call her. The humble conductress didn't think her shape or her looks would be in demand. Besides there must be hundreds of other girls with a better chance than her.

She was wrong.

Two years later Unn is the face of the Eaggamon brand and has been pictured in countless costumes and attended high profile fashion events and runway duties.

562000002974517.jpg

She is tall at 174 cms and has statistics of 32-25-35. 

But Unn told Manager that she still has her feet firmly on the ground. She still helps her mum and dad on Bus Route 539 just as she did for ten years before fame came calling. 

562000002974505.jpg

562000002974512.jpg

She said she feels no reason to feel shy about where she came from. 

Source: Manager Online

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-27

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Look at the size of her feet and hands and tall!

I would have assumed this was a ladyboy.

I had to search first where you get the size of her feet. But then I saw it: size 40!

Is it possible to buy women's shoes in that size in Thailand (which are designed for women, not lady-boys)?

1 hour ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

At least she not a sickly, pasty white looking lass. There is hope....Her skin color is pretty much what most Thai ladies have. I can see some whitening going on there but its not as bad as its been. 

who was it that said the things we want the most in life are the ones we cannot have

My god there are some really sad posters on

this forum.

Young lady makes good and immediately the ladyboy/ shoe size brigade spring in to action. 

Really what is wrong in wishing her all the best?

The bitterness is palpable and reflected through many threads on TVF.

I guess if you never made anything of yourself in your life and your only claim to fame is that you moved to Thaialnd then that may be understandable.

• 7 months later...
On 3/27/2019 at 9:36 PM, emptypockets said:

I guess if you never made anything of yourself in your life and your only claim to fame is that you moved to Thaialnd then that may be understandable.

moving to thailand is a lifetime achievement

On 3/27/2019 at 4:14 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I had to search first where you get the size of her feet. But then I saw it: size 40!

Is it possible to buy women's shoes in that size in Thailand (which are designed for women, not lady-boys)?

Size 40 is only 6.5 in UK, and 6 is the average in UK - and 40 is within the standard range available in Thailand for ladies shoes.  If a girl has the height and long legs for modelling, she will probably have size 39/40 feet as a minimum.

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

You do know this is 9 months old ???

Maybe she has a baby now ? :whistling:

It's the probleme ,

keep old posts on the forum although this one is not very old.
Sometimes a member comes out of the naphthalene post several years old and I am the first not to look at the date of the original post;
my answer and those of those who will follow me will obviously not correspond to the question initially posed.

It may be a bit of household, or even a great sweep to remove or rather close posts that are out of date.
What do you think ?

Archived