Xanax in Chiang Mai

Duaned

Just for info. for those visiting Psych departments at hospitals for your drugs.

There is a database in Thailand amongst the hospitals.  It is a big reason why people are told by insurance companies they will not cover due to pre-existing.

So, your hospital visit reasons/ailments are on an assessible record.

Just saying, I personally would not want a psych visit on my record unless absolutely necessary.  Certainly not as a drug seeking excuse.

Not once have I ever been searched or had my bags checked for these readily available drugs as the Thai Immigration people have no clue what the meds are in the first place. Unless you are bringing a whole sh..it pile of them at one time there is no chance of you being busted. Obviously some responses from the "Sky Is Falling" crowd.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well
You should talk to this guy maybe - he thought it was no problem to carry a few sleeping pills in Thailand.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10621178

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Just for info. for those visiting Psych departments at hospitals for your drugs.

There is a database in Thailand amongst the hospitals.  It is a big reason why people are told by insurance companies they will not cover due to pre-existing.

So, your hospital visit reasons/ailments are on an assessible record.

Just saying, I personally would not want a psych visit on my record unless absolutely necessary.  Certainly not as a drug seeking excuse.

For me and for many thats that's not an issue, anxiety especially a lot of people suffer from it, generally thier are two ways to treat anxiety, the first and best option is councelling, if that does not work Zoloft is ok, but kinda makes life boring with no emotion, but I suffer from mild panic/anxiety attacks,

I am up front with my health insurance and I'm sure others as well, so it's generally not an issue with claims,  I am a working expat here in the financial industry and it's full on, myself and all my colleagues work 60+ hour weeks and I reckon half of them are going to burn out and go mental before they hit 40

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 7:28 AM, bkk6060 said:

Not sure about CM.

I know Xanax and Valium can be purchased in Pattaya at some pharmacies.

Legal or not I am just saying.

But, I have seen it openly offered by street vendors on Sukhumvit in BLL on and around the Sois between Nana and Asoke.

Don´t know if it is real or not.

But, like flipper said just about anything over the counter in PP.

Please be aware of all the legal consequences.  

I have never heard of anyone being busted for a personal use packaged pharmacutical like Xanax.

Bringing back 50 boxes may be a red flag.

But, you never know.

Yes people do get busted for tranquilizers in Thailand such as the Aussie in Phuket. The problem with Xanax and valium is that they are horribly addictive and withdrawal symtons are worse than heroin. Try breathing exercises to combat anxiety. The moment you cease taking xanax you are in for a world of pain. The window of addiction is about 2 weeks. Avoid at all costs.

Alprazolam interacts with alcohol and in combination may drastically raise liver enzymes in a liver that is reasonably healthy.

If you drink, google your drug of choice and add 'liver effects'.

It's taken us a long time to get old, best keep at it.

On 8/21/2019 at 12:06 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Yes people do get busted for tranquilizers in Thailand such as the Aussie in Phuket. The problem with Xanax and valium is that they are horribly addictive and withdrawal symtons are worse than heroin. Try breathing exercises to combat anxiety. The moment you cease taking xanax you are in for a world of pain. The window of addiction is about 2 weeks. Avoid at all costs.

Thank you Doctor.

Does anyone know where too get 1 mg Xanax in Chiang Mai I don't want the 0.50 and at what hospital?

Why do you need Xanax? If you have serious insomnia you can get diazepam pretty easily at most clinics but it’s easy to get dependent on it. If you’re gonna need a benzodiazepine medication diazepam is better because Xanax doesn’t really do very much and it’s too fast acting. Just go to a clinic most clinics have diazepam or lorazepam or clonazepam. But when you don’t need it trust me don’t take it. I’m speaking from experience.

Does anyone know where too get 1 mg Xanax in Chiang Mai I don't want the 0.50 and at what hospital?

Oh and if you go to your local government hospital and get registered for medical marijuana medical Cannabis oil with THC is A LOT SAFER AND BETTER than any benzodiazepines such as Xanax or diazepam. And Cannabis is not addictive like benzodiazepines! Just go ask your local government hospital about medical Cannabis oil. I’ve been using it and it works great!

• 2 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 2:40 AM, somtum16 said:

Based on my experience, they don't give Xanax there. I need benzodiazepines for severe anxiety and I went to Suan Prung last August requesting some Xanax. I was told it is no longer available in Thailand (not sure how true that is). The doctor offered me 90 pills of 2mg clonazepam instead. 

Not true.. My doc (RAM) gives it to me for no other reason than I like it when flying. 

Theres a pharmacy inside the moat east side who (carefully) sells them also. 

Xanax, or at least the generic certainly is still available in Thailand, but is carefully regulated so doctors may not give it to first time patients.  I know that docs at Suan Prung, CM Ram and Bangkok Hospital will prescribe it, but you have to have a good reason and be under their regular care.

On 8/23/2019 at 9:13 PM, hmficc said:

Thank you Doctor.

You will find users with decades of experience know more about the reality of drug use than most doctors or cops. Thats why we work in the field of helping and supporting people but not judging them but giving them genuinely useful information. Not many people understand the horrid side effects of Zanax and Valium addiction.

Panu Clinic on Thapae Soi 5 if it's still there. 
image.jpg.66226277b30e689a91d53bfc1de2d79e.jpg

Then perhaps ask yourself why you need 1 mg of Xanax or other short acting benzodiazapines? 
Eventually it becomes time to taper and possibly quit.  Doctors are happy to help you get hooked but are not so good at helping you quit.  Best of luck.
https://benzo.org.uk/manual/

Archived