German tourist beaten over Chiang Mai bar bill

Jonathan Fairfield

43 minutes ago, balo said:

Really ? I find this hard to believe.   Do you have the name of this place? 

From the OP:  "Together Karaoke".  I have no independent knowledge of what happened.  But he did have the scars and did seem believable.  Since there seems to be no legal actions taken, I would believe that a refund is very believable.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 billion people on the planet.

YES, we tried to warn them all.  But all 7 billion can't get to our post that says, 'NEVER do Karaoke in CM or you will get a bill 10,000 to a zillion baht and then beat down and beat down again and beat down some more"

5 hours ago, puukao said:

7 billion people on the planet.

YES, we tried to warn them all.  But all 7 billion can't get to our post that says, 'NEVER do Karaoke in CM or you will get a bill 10,000 to a zillion baht and then beat down and beat down again and beat down some more"

What the funk is that supposed to mean? He is german!!! I have a Thai GF!! She told me 3 month ago that "Karaoke bar" is a synonym for brothel. How the F U N K should he know it is? I never heard about it before my GF pointed it out. Do you actually know what a Karaoke Bar is? Supposed to be? <deleted>, the hate speech here is so annoying, it is beyond believe. (I'm German too ... the same <deleted> thing could have happened to me. However: I do martial arts, and even drunk I would defend myself against half a dozen or two dozen people)

9 minutes ago, Enki said:

What the funk is that supposed to mean? He is german!!! I have a Thai GF!! She told me 3 month ago that "Karaoke bar" is a synonym for brothel. How the F U N K should he know it is? I never heard about it before my GF pointed it out. Do you actually know what a Karaoke Bar is? Supposed to be? <deleted>, the hate speech here is so annoying, it is beyond believe. (I'm German too ... the same <deleted> thing could have happened to me. However: I do martial arts, and even drunk I would defend myself against half a dozen or two dozen people)

Yayyyy... we have the real deal.... 

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 21.12.06.png

Archived