Warranty

Mamasun

Hi, How many years warranty do you get on your concrete swimmingpool by the builder ?

Did you get a technical sketch ?

Did you make a contract with the builder ?

Can you go to Tessaban or Orbortor to see is this technical sketch has good norms ?

With most native builders the warranty will be at the end of a sim card. If you did it with a reputable VAT registered company you should get at least 10 yrs with the shell. Never heard of plans being in Tessaban / council.

What materials they used I would be more concerned about!

How to check if a builder is really an engineer ?  can I ask him to see a license or a diplom ?

3 hours ago, Bagwain said:

With most native builders the warranty will be at the end of a sim card. If you did it with a reputable VAT registered company you should get at least 10 yrs with the shell. Never heard of plans being in Tessaban / council.

What materials they used I would be more concerned about!

Material : i will provide... as also the "macro bull" and rented forms

As per the terms payments ?

they will do others works around the house...I have tell him , when one job finish i pay 50 % an other one 50 % and all finish ,the rest of all others 50 % works !!!

Is it reasonable ? 

what if it was you ? 

For something like a pool I would personally pay the money and get a proper company involved

Contracts are not worth the paper they are written on

Pay in percentages and keep the final payment on completion, it all starts off smiles and happiness but not many remain that way. Too many excuses and the money has gone long before the work is done.....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Anythingleft? said:

For something like a pool I would personally pay the money and get a proper company involved

Contracts are not worth the paper they are written on

Pay in percentages and keep the final payment on completion, it all starts off smiles and happiness but not many remain that way. Too many excuses and the money has gone long before the work is done.....

NOT have proper conpany where I live..they all need to travel take accomodations (when they accept )ect ect...that is too much money for me...and if a problem come...where do you want me to go to find them ???

NOT have proper conpany where I live..they all need to travel take accomodations (when they accept )ect ect...that is too much money for me...and if a problem come...where do you want me to go to find them ???
Only my input, for you to take any information out of it that may be usefull from my own experiences of building a house here

Have a pleasant afternoon....

JD pools Bangkok office designed my concrete swimming pool in 2006 in conjunction with a Thai Buriram home designer. The swimming pool plan and pool house plan was in fact submitted to and approved on the permit to build.  The architect specified Weber swimming pool tile adhesive and Weber tile grout. I selected Kera Tile 4 by 4 tile.  It has worked out well. Paul Bodkin maintains my pump and filter. I realize Buriram is a province where sometimes you must pay travel fees and lodging costs for selected trades men to come and to high quality work. I understand why some expats pay a higher rate for a native German plumber to install Pimaflex pipe inside a home in Surin Province or Buriram Province. 

Archived