Car Damaged

bazmlb

About 3:30am last night a car parked outside a home in Rungland village was badly after a man hit the car with a iron bar several times, the man then escaped with another on a motor cycle, the police arrived on the scene within minutes but were unable to locate the suspects.

The owner a girl in her twenties has her suspicions who caused the damaged but would not elaborate.

oops try this pic as the second one

Yet another rejected boyfriend ???

Gotta be some juicy story behind this if the woman isn't going to give up the details! If I was her (and innocent / blameless in the situation), I'd be pissed!

I'm curious about the criminal mind: Why just smash the windows? I'd probably have dented a few sheet metal items, too.

the roof is the best one as it cant be changed out easily, in Australia they write cars off with roof damage usually.

Seen a few attacked with axes and crow bars and they really were a mess

SOURCE: Pattaya People: March 3rd 2007

Did Broken Love Affair Lead to Car Damage?

On the 3rd of March at 3.15am Pattaya Police were called to a house in Soi 10, South Pattaya to meet the owner of a Toyota Yaris, Miss Paornwee Pratumsuwan.

From the preliminary investigation it appeared that the front and back windshields as well as the 4 side mirrors were destroyed but no valuables were missing.

Police questioned her about the cause of damage and she replied that recently she had a love affair problem with someone which she thought might be the offender who caused the damage to the car.

Police suggested Miss Praornwee to file a complaint at Police station and investigation continues.

I'm curious about the criminal mind: Why just smash the windows? I'd probably have dented a few sheet metal items, too.

and that mate is the difference between the lightweight window-poppin' kind of crim and your good self

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: March 3rd 2007

Attack on car in South Pattaya blamed on its promiscuous tom-boy owner.

Police Captain Prasert from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Rungland Village in South Pattaya just after 3am on Saturday after the owner of a Silver Toyota Yaris, Khun Panwadee aged 25, reported that the windows of the car had been smashed by two Thai men who arrived at the location on a motorbike.

It appears this was a preplanned attack, and Khun Panwadee did confess that she would fraternize with many women regardless of whether they were in an existing relationship. It is thought that this promiscuity was the cause of this attack on her car which is currently being investigated by Police.

post-26634-1173021497_thumb.jpg

...Khun Panwadee did confess that she would fraternize with many women regardless of whether they were in an existing relationship.

So, the two Thai guys who whacked her car were upset with her lesbian relationships?