Ferry to Ko Kret

OzMan

How can I get to Ko Kret from Bangkok? The Express Boat from Sathon Pier stops at Wat Klangkret but the ferry to Ko Kret leaves from Wat Sanam Nuea, about 500m away. Is this correct? Not far but I would like to know in advance.

wrong. That fast boat from BKK ends at Nonthburi. Its years ago that they ran onward-peak hours only, as far as pak kred/market.

Are you too afriad to use buses? Express-way bus 166-only those AC cream/blue ran very fast from Vict. Monument and turn around at market Pak Kred, to go to Muang Thong. The stop just after the main crossroads-with tunnel, in PK is where to get off-then walk or use motosy.

Of course there are also numerous buses from NTburi/pier, but that will take just as long as 166-due to enormous skytrain building along the line.

Best+fast way for those as tourist with sooooo limited time is take new MRT as far as somewhere along Nonthburi rd and then taxi. or there is grab........

Ferries only run in daytime, after dusk its charter.

Those longtailboats wait at nonthaburi pier...but when you don't use them and just walk to the riverboat they ''ll start yelling bad words to your wife because she's with the farang.....they are very low class people those captains for koh kret and i would never go in their crappy boats myself.

Archived