Pattaya Darts Bar busted for offering under 18s for sex

rooster59

Pattaya Darts Bar busted for offering under 18s for sex

55538033_2177160755947302_9070751297409384448_n.jpg

Image: Patttaya Online News

Patttaya Online News reported that an anti human trafficking group and local police raided the HK Darts Bar in Soi 6 Beach Road where they found girls under 18 being offered for sex. 

A sting was carried out at the popular bar that caters only to foreigners.

The media said that it sells food and drink with hostesses charging 200 baht for ladies drinks of which the bar keeps 150 baht and the woman gets just 50 baht. 

Four Thai women were arrested said Pattaya Online News without giving further details. 

Source: Pattaya Online News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-30

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went there for the first time a month ago. I was the only guest at that time. Bought me a drink and asked the girl if I could practise a bit at their steeldart board.

After throwing three darts a thai guy came from behind the counter, took the darts out of my hands without a word and started to play. Didn't let me get to the board again.

I hope, they close this shithole.

1 hour ago, JustAnotherHun said:

I went there for the first time a month ago. I was the only guest at that time. Bought me a drink and asked the girl if I could practise a bit at their steeldart board.

After throwing three darts a thai guy came from behind the counter, took the darts out of my hands without a word and started to play. Didn't let me get to the board again.

The girl was probably his shiela.

If you didnt buy her a drink then no commission for K .Sombat.

No drink no darts.

21 minutes ago, smedly said:

so are you saying you actively go looking for 14+year old schoolgirls ? because that's what it sounds like

No what he is saying is that there are an awful lot of old hags who would be very grateful for your custom due to the fact there appears to be a mass market for younger ladies - I think that is what he means.

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

wow. this is why i always search the girls first for ID.

BJ looks like he is developing really bad posture. He needs to do some sit ups. 

Since becoming the chief of everything he has been able to eat well and not have to share with anyone else ????

1 hour ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Good thing that's all you did, if you protested you may not be alive today...never challenge a thai person...after the village beats you, they'll send you to your maker...smart move on your part to move on...

5 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

No what he is saying is that there are an awful lot of old hags who would be very grateful for your custom due to the fact there appears to be a mass market for younger ladies - I think that is what he means.

Enter any bar catering to Thai men and you will struggle to find a girl over 21 years old. 

Like it or not but they start young. No one forces them or keeps them locked up , only parasites also known as parents who are demanding support money . 

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Enter any bar catering to Thai men and you will struggle to find a girl over 21 years old. 

Like it or not but they start young. No one forces them or keeps them locked up , only parasites also known as parents who are demanding support money . 

Absolutely agree and if you ever venture to  some of the villages the age that they start banging is much less then that.

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

Yep, 25 or so years back when I lived in Bangkok and was drinking a lot in the "girlie" bars, most new employees came from the Thai bars when they were too old to work there any more, all were <18 years old! 

38 minutes ago, tabarin said:

My former neighbours were a family with a mother of early 30s, daughter of like 15 and with a baby of 9 months old already.
They start young here it seems.

They've been at it for years. The first gogo bar I visited in around 1989 had a pretty girl, great body and four kids to support. Age about 23 .She was engaged to a Swede and due to pick up her visa shortly.

Always wondered how things turned out for her.I bet she had a Isaan husband or sweetheart to support.

They usually do. Boys &_men start porking them very young.  11¹ or 12 not unusual.

Farangs pick up the tab for Thai men.

On 3/28/2019 at 7:34 PM, Briggsy said:

Yes, and even on the odd occasion, they don't confess. Very rare that though, usually reserved for the wealthy.

Just now, Lucius verus said:

They've been at it for years. The first gogo bar I visited in around 1989 had a pretty girl, great body and four kids to support. Age about 23 .She was engaged to a Swede and due to pick up her visa shortly.

Always wondered how things turned out for her.I bet she had a Isaan husband or sweetheart to support.

They usually do. Boys &_men start porking them very young.  11¹ or 12 not unusual.

Farangs pick up the tab for Thai men.

Not always have a husband/boyfriend in fact not often as most Thai men shirk any form of responsibility. Being the Darts bar, had it been open back in 1989, then no doubt a Short time would only have been 180 ????

21 minutes ago, BestB said:

Who is they ?

Procurers, Loan sharks, Drug dealers, The nasty guys that hang around in front of Thai brothels, Police, Mama-sans. In summary, the whole sex industry establishment that ensures the girl serves the customers and keeps her intimidated and cowed through threats, actual violence, debt bondage, getting her addicted to amphetamines, retention of documents, threat of incarceration for Burmese/Laos girls and the power of a uniform.

The Thai side of the industry is more cut-throat than the farang bars which are far more likely to be an opportunity, albeit unsavoury, for single mothers to escape poverty.

Only Foreigner bars.'  Never happens in Thai Karaoke bars. 
Same, same but different - evil foreigners bad; Thais upstanding citizens.

Let's see:
Play bridge - you're a potential criminal

Possess dice (playing Mexican Train come to mind) - you're a potential criminal.
Own and play darts - you're a potential criminal.
Play pool or snooker - you're a potential criminal.

Just goes to show - you can make anyone a criminal. 

22 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Procurers, Loan sharks, Drug dealers, The nasty guys that hang around in front of Thai brothels, Police, Mama-sans. In summary, the whole sex industry establishment that ensures the girl serves the customers and keeps her intimidated and cowed through threats, actual violence, debt bondage, getting her addicted to amphetamines, retention of documents, threat of incarceration for Burmese/Laos girls and the power of a uniform.

The Thai side of the industry is more cut-throat than the farang bars which are far more likely to be an opportunity, albeit unsavoury, for single mothers to escape poverty.

All nice imagination. Selling ass is not a prerequisite to escape poverty. Plenty of poor people and majority are not selling their ass in the bar.

some of not many after 10-20 years of selling ass own just as much as they did prior to selling ass, ie nothing but a smart phone a few pairs of shoes.

very few managed to land a buffalo who bought them a house but even then in many cases it gets gambled away or alike .

So , no they are not forced by anyone , not by police, not by imaginary “scary” guys and most certainly not by mamma-sans. 

28 minutes ago, BestB said:

very few managed to land a buffalo who bought them a house but even then in many cases it gets gambled away or alike .

Ever been travelling through Isan the last ten or fifteen years? Where do all this blue-roof-stone-houses come from? There must be more as a few western buffolos, I suppose.

Just now, JustAnotherHun said:

Ever been travelling through Isan the last ten or fifteen years? Where do all this blue-roof-stone-houses come from? There must be more as a few western buffolos, I suppose.

Considering the size and population of Thailand , “ all

the blue roof “ is s few ????

Most of the girls working in agogos and foreigner bars have an income far above the average merit in Thailand. Some of them earn even more than their customers.

If after 10 years selling their ass there's not more left than an iphone and a few pair of shoes, it comes from an easy in easy out mentalitiy.

Archived