Pattaya Darts Bar busted for offering under 18s for sex

rooster59

1 hour ago, Kim J said:

Yes indeed. Many of the Pattaya bar girls have been servicing smelly old rice farmers from a very young age. Then once they are old enough move to Pattaya and other tourist spots to get some real money, and maybe bag themselves a gullible old 'husband'.

You know this how? Because some old piss pot siting next you in a bar told you?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, tabarin said:

My former neighbours were a family with a mother of early 30s, daughter of like 15 and with a baby of 9 months old already.
They start young here it seems.

No, the Mom was in her late 30's or even 40's, the daughter was over 20 and maybe the kid was 9 months.  They just age well compared to what we're accustomed to.

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

'Old hags' is a rather unpleasant description and, personally, I reckon they are more fun and much better value.

Agree. Give me an older woman over an inexperienced neophyte any time, they know what they are doing.

I'm reminded of the old rhyme, women over 40 are better because:

They don't yell

They don't swell

They don't tell

And they're as grateful as hell.

14 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

You seem a bit ass fixed. I'm no native english speaker and translated the german term. So sorry.

No problem and welcome to the forum.

my bum is certainly fixed to do what it was designed to do. Poo and fart.

In my experience Thai people find farting very very funny. I took a whoopee cushion back to the village. . The mother in law's older sister bounced up and down on in it in hysterics after we tricked her to sitting on it

We all pissed ourselves laughing

the old girl is well into her 80s

13 hours ago, connda said:

Only Foreigner bars.'  Never happens in Thai Karaoke bars. 
Same, same but different - evil foreigners bad; Thais upstanding citizens.

Let's see:
Play bridge - you're a potential criminal

Possess dice (playing Mexican Train come to mind) - you're a potential criminal.
Own and play darts - you're a potential criminal.
Play pool or snooker - you're a potential criminal.

Just goes to show - you can make anyone a criminal. 

How about tiddlywinks?

19 hours ago, smedly said:

so are you saying you actively go looking for 14+year old schoolgirls ? because that's what it sounds like

I didn't read his post that way.  Mindreading is best left to those who lack the wisdom of silence.

1 hour ago, Benmart said:

I didn't read his post that way.  Mindreading is best left to those who lack the wisdom of silence.

mindreading ?

the context of my post was set by the forum topic and headline "bar busted for offering under 18s for sex" and in that context this was the comment made by a poster

Let's NOT kid ourselves here, you show me a man who would like a young fresh thing rather than the old hags you see nowadays in most of the places offering sex huh? so

.....................................................……………………………………………….

there will always be a demand for the forbidden things, and young girls are one of those... 

.....................................................………………………...……...……………...

Perhaps the poster did quite mean what he said, others might quite like and approve of the comment

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:12 AM, Lucius verus said:

They've been at it for years. The first gogo bar I visited in around 1989 had a pretty girl, great body and four kids to support. Age about 23 .She was engaged to a Swede and due to pick up her visa shortly.

Always wondered how things turned out for her.I bet she had a Isaan husband or sweetheart to support.

They usually do. Boys &_men start porking them very young.  11¹ or 12 not unusual.

Farangs pick up the tab for Thai men.

I have seen this many times. Girls like 18 years old with a new born baby looking for someone to support them. If you ask her what happened to her ex, she will tell you that he has a new girl. And there are farangs that are stupid enough to bring those precious ones back home with them. You use and leave it where you found.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, sammieuk1 said:

A sting was carried out at the popular bar that caters only to foreigners

I got stung too, the thrower sneezed and threw a wild one.

Never mind the cost of LDs.

On 3/30/2019 at 8:12 PM, emptypockets said:

You have no idea of what you are talking about. Are you suggesting it is acceptable for 18 year olds to offer sexual services in bars when the law says prostitution is illegal and they can't drink until 20?

I certainly take your point but we all know legality and acceptability are only distant cousins here. 

Is it legal to pull your vehicle over and pee beside the road? 

Is it legal to go against traffic? 

Is it legal to ignore traffic lights and signage? 

Is it legal to ride a motorcycle without a helmet? 

Is it legal to drive a vehicle without a license? 

Is it legal drive  a motorcycle when you are 6 years old? 

Is it legal to drive with 8 people in the back of a pickup? 

Is it legal for busses and baht vans to not have functional seat belts?

Is it legal to have 4 people, a dog (and perhaps a mattress), on one motorbike, sans helmets of course ? 

Is it legal to drive a car or motorcycle with one hand and text with the other? 

Is it legal to throw bags of trash beside the road and then set fire to them? 

Is it legal to drive vehicles at night without lights? 

Is it legal to park in the middle of a traffic lane?

Is it legal to drive a motorcycle on a sidewalk or through an indoor market? 

Is it legal to dump sewarage into the ocean and trash on the beach? 

Is it legal to set fire to whatever will burn just for the glee of it? 

I could go on ad nauseum, if I haven't already done so. 

These things occur here daily in the tens or hundreds of thousands. 

In all these cases there is no money to made in prosecuting them, and I think that's really the point. 

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:38 AM, RocketDog said:

I certainly take your point but we all know legality and acceptability are only distant cousins here. 

Is it legal to pull your vehicle over and pee beside the road? 

Is it legal to go against traffic? 

Is it legal to ignore traffic lights and signage? 

Is it legal to ride a motorcycle without a helmet? 

Is it legal to drive a vehicle without a license? 

Is it legal drive  a motorcycle when you are 6 years old? 

Is it legal to drive with 8 people in the back of a pickup? 

Is it legal for busses and baht vans to not have functional seat belts?

Is it legal to have 4 people, a dog (and perhaps a mattress), on one motorbike, sans helmets of course ? 

Is it legal to drive a car or motorcycle with one hand and text with the other? 

Is it legal to throw bags of trash beside the road and then set fire to them? 

Is it legal to drive vehicles at night without lights? 

Is it legal to park in the middle of a traffic lane?

Is it legal to drive a motorcycle on a sidewalk or through an indoor market? 

Is it legal to dump sewarage into the ocean and trash on the beach? 

Is it legal to set fire to whatever will burn just for the glee of it? 

I could go on ad nauseum, if I haven't already done so. 

"I could go on ad nauseum, if I haven't already done so". 

You did.

"...legality and acceptability are only distant cousins here".

You also referred to "here", meaning Thailand in particular but, with the possible exception of passengers in the back of pickups and 4 people on bikes, every other transgression of the law happens in many other countries especially the west!

On 3/30/2019 at 11:54 AM, JustAnotherHun said:

After throwing three darts a thai guy came from behind the counter, took the darts out of my hands without a word and started to play

????????????????????

Im sorry man????, I can imagine the expression on your face ????

On 4/4/2019 at 11:27 AM, Just Weird said:

"I could go on ad nauseum, if I haven't already done so". 

You did.

"...legality and acceptability are only distant cousins here".

You also referred to "here", meaning Thailand in particular but, with the possible exception of passengers in the back of pickups and 4 people on bikes, every other transgression of the law happens in many other countries especially the west!

I beg to differ with you. Certainly all those things CAN and no doubt do happen in Western countries but to a vanishingly trivial degree.

I don't know where you have lived in the West, but I have lived most of my life in America and I can assure you that none of the things I mentioned are daily occurrences and they are certainly not acceptable or condoned by the general populace. In the America I know you are unlikely to get away with any of these acts without law enforcement or your neighbors getting involved. If you are American I can only say you must have lived in a real s**thole village well off the beaten path. 

Please, for the record, tell us all specifically in which Western countries you have personally witnessed regular occurrence of these things. I simply disbelieve your statement.

I can't be the only one curious. 

If you are simply a Thai apologist with a thin skin, then just get over it and see the good and the bad of this country. I do and I enjoy my life here. 

If you read my other posts or my profile you'll see that I call out the problems in my own country as well. Ignoring reality is a dangerous predilection. 

Archived