Tourists scatter as Thai women catfight breaks out opposite Pattaya police station

rooster59

Tourists scatter as Thai women catfight breaks out opposite Pattaya police station

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU0NS83NzI4MjgyL25ld3MxNy5qcGc=.jpg

Image: Sanook

Pattaya's police did not have to go far to break up a drunken fight between two Thai women on the beach. 

In full view of tourists - who Sanook said were enjoying the view at 4am - the women went for each other.

Police crossed the road from the station and broke up the fight. They found a lot of empty beer bottles strewn about the scene. 

Sanook said that tourists had fled in shock.

The women were dragged off to the police station where they were charged with drunkenness and fighting in public.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-30

41 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

In full view of tourists - who Sanook said were enjoying the view at 4am -

Yes, the 4 a.m. older, white, long-term 'Tourists' out for their early morning "constitutional". If the exercise has been somewhat lacking, they then prowl Soi Honey for a massage... totally therapeutic of course. And then onto any of a number of Buakhao and Lengkee eateries to load up on bacon, eggs, beans and Chang.

Unless of course I am mistaken and it was quality Indian blokes up early to catch the sunrise.

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

This happens in front of my house from time to time. :clap2:

The girls get carried away. :cheesy:

Same as in front of my gaff @4am they carried away unable to walk for at least 2 days or more !!

8 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:
8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

This happens in front of my house from time to time. :clap2:

The girls get carried away. :cheesy:

Ha!

This happens INSIDE my house from time to time.

The girls get too excited.

true, they are fighting over which one of them will get the fee,... i mean which one will get the hansum man

8 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Used to happen a lot on the car park at the Nana Hotel about 2 am the girls fighting over who was coming home with me

Now its ''Whos Not''

21 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Used to happen a lot on the car park at the Nana Hotel about 2 am the girls fighting over who was coming home with me

Used to have an office other side of the Sukhumvit,i remember those fights , they ended up coming home with me in the end????

On 3/30/2019 at 7:36 PM, Pilotman said:

Throw some KY on them and sit back and watch the fun. 

If you're quick with a water hose it turns into perfectly legal Women's Mud Wrestling. 

And.... 

You get to sell tickets since it was your water. 

Win win situation. 

On 3/31/2019 at 7:33 AM, Sir Swagman said:

The noise and carry-on from these fights is amazing. Sometimes it just gets to the point I have to get up and let them out.

Hmmm. Sorry, those are actually your cats you're referring too. I think you misunderstood the posts. ????

Archived