Wild Boars footballers visit Pattaya

Rimmer

Wild Boars footballers visit Pattaya

image.png

The young footballers whose remarkable rescue from a northern cave captured the world’s imagination visited Pattaya on the next stop of their world tour.

Twelve Wild Boars players and their assistant coach from Chiang Rai paid their respects to the King Taksin Monument at Pattaya City Hall March 21. They were welcomed by all four deputy mayors and other city officials.

The team then toured the restored Pattaya Beach with Deputy City Manager Sutham Petchket and took a tour around the city and its tourist attractions, finally enjoying a seafood dinner in Sattahip.

There were lots of smiles and photos during the day with everyone trying to get a glimpse of the brave boys who were trapped in the Tham Luang caves for more than two weeks in June last year. (PCPR)

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-31-03--

I just don't respect them 

now they famous and try making money of their accident I just feel it is a selfish act 

So meny children in Thailand need help but they only focus on them selves 

They could use their famous to help other children in need..... 

They are not heros that is them there rescued them... Do forget that.. 

6 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I just don't respect them 

now they famous and try making money of their accident I just feel it is a selfish act 

So meny children in Thailand need help but they only focus on them selves 

They could use their famous to help other children in need..... 

They are not heros that is them there rescued them... Do forget that.. 

They did not decide to visit Pattaya. They were brought there by Pattaya politicians as a tourist attraction as part of marketing campaign. They do what they are told. They are Thai children. They have no part in the decision-making process. Not the same as Western teenagers. Thai teenagers are given no decision-making authority.

If you want to criticise somebody, criticise Pattaya municipality who organised the whole thing.

Is this not shameless exploitation on behalf of Patt's authorities to get 'em there for photo shoots .. I mean what connection does a cave in Northern Thailand have with a dirty , traffic-choked , rat-inhabited cauldron of sleaze , immorality and garbage .. It's like not hard to see what the place is about within minutes of arriving unless they were blindfolded and earmuffed when being hawked from one location to the next .. " Next stop on their World Tour " is usually reserved for the likes of the Rolling Stones or the Pope and I don't see either beating a path to Pattaya .. 

Probable getting a better education than most Thai's there age, how many Thai's there age have been out of Thailand, let alone halfway round the world.

I assume they were in Pattaya for their sex education. :whistling:

Archived