TM 30 Reporting Information Chaiyaphum Immigrations

Joeinchaiyaphum

Will be coming to Chaiyaphum for an extended stay of 5-6 months very soon to visit family. Have ME NON-O Visa so don’t foresee any need to interact with Thai Immigrations for extensions. Been reading comments on the forum about how some Immigrations Offices require TM 30’s while others ignore them. Just wondering how Chaiyaphum Immigrations feels about TM 30 reporting in light of all the recent changes to Immigrations requirement. As an aside, the last time I had to deal with Thai Immigrations, other than the airport, the Bank Guarantee Money for a 1 year visa extension was B100,000 in Thai Bank, the US$ was $1.00 to B20 baht and the only Immigration Office was in Bangkok. Anyway if someone who has dealt with Chaiyaphum Immigrations would kindly respond to my original question I’d deeply appreciate it

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Why not ask family members you will be staying with to pop into the C/phum Imm Office..it's located at entrance to C/phum Uni.
They can then ask an I.O. questions and get the answers.
The I. O.'s at C/phum are a nice bunch.
My mate's Mum is coming from Oz in coupla months to visit him and he will be obviously meeting Her at Swampy..flying to Khonkaen then in way home popping into C/phum Imm to " register'' his Mum as a " family lodger ".
That I can tell you.
Hope the above helps
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Chaiyaphum Immigration is getting a bit more strict with the TM 30 reporting. I reside with my GF in her home. In the past, the only time I (GF) was required to complete the TM 30 was during my initial extension several years ago. However, during my last extension at Chaiyaphum Immigration in February, the IO told me a TM 30 is required within 24 hours of returning to my GF's home from an overseas trip. He did say it was not necessary if traveling within Thailand. But in your case, technically you do need to report your address, but if you do not need to interact with Immigration, I wold not bother.

Because an overseas trip entails using your PASSPORT..leaving/re-entering the country is recorded on the Immigration PC system.
Then when you go to do your 90 day report at your local Imm Office..a bit of you know what hits the fan, as you were supposed to inform them Officially that you're back residing at your home address.
That's the way it is..it's no big deal at all imo

But how do they know that you were on trip somewhere and came back ? I never declared anything and will never.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived