Clothing featuring advertising for alcoholic beverages deemed illegal

webfact

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, brommers said:

Oh shut up you idiotic control freaks. And get on with dealing with the ruined health of the millions who are being poisoned by the catastrophic air pollution in the north. Trying to impose petty mind control measures like banning logos is simply a metaphor for the overbearing attitude of a ministry that is bereft of real and practical measures to protect the health of the people.

Great post and I will add -

I will repeat myself again

This is what happens when you get uneducated people in useless positions of power thinking things up for the sake of trying to justify their existence, I wonder how many of them are retired military

What a waste of Tax payers money and I am now going to have to dump 50% of my shirts

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

The problem is that in this f**ked-up country it is impossible to know whether something is for real or just an April Fool....

exactly - it is never ending April 1st

The joke is on them lol

Authorities will now have to confirm it this was a joke or not lol 

How sad is that

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

The problem is that in this f**ked-up country it is impossible to know whether something is for real or just an April Fool....

Obviously it's a joke, look at the fines but this is exactly the sort of stuff that the coupmakers have been legend for over the last five years. The moralizing to a largely inscrutable nation, the irony.

Each day I am out and about I think about all the issues I'd mentioned above because they're full on in my face. If there was one thing good about a military government it's the power to move in a singular, directed,  concerted effort forward and get things done. We have submarines

Actually, banning Chang singlet is imo a very excellent idea. Just no  need for fines lol

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

This is Thailand's own version of la-la land where some policy makers dream up more and more utter bonkers and ridiculous ideas how to make life even harder for people...

It is called 'How to stay in an overpaid job.'

Prentend you are doing something constructive!! 5555

Gray jumpsuits for all. Ever so slowly we inch towards the abyss. Censorship and banning things only makes it more desirable. Hell, the only reason I read Catcher in the Rye was because I was told it was once a banned book. Completely overrated pulp, by the way.

3 hours ago, brommers said:

Oh shut up you idiotic control freaks. And get on with dealing with the ruined health of the millions who are being poisoned by the catastrophic air pollution in the north. Trying to impose petty mind control measures like banning logos is simply a metaphor for the overbearing attitude of a ministry that is bereft of real and practical measures to protect the health of the people.

Another tea money excuse only implemented when the boys feel hungry.

''Whats the beer like mate?'' ''Have a Chang, it's good mate''. hey you! pay now 2500 BHT you can't say that.

How much money could they make if they enforced wearing helmets, speeding and introduced speed cameras??.  

Archived