A-Go-Go Airlines - "Topless" direct flights from Europe to Pattaya to start next month

webfact

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for playing along everyone. All posts have been unhidden.

To all of you who played it cool, kept quiet and laughed along with us, you have our deepest appreciation.

To those of you who couldn't believe that nobody was as clever as you and posted spoilers, I'm sending you a bill for my carpal tunnel treatments.

Please check out these other April Fools Posts:

2 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

I don't think fighting is the main problem.

It is the complete breakdown of public morals that I am concerned about.

Wake up----the post is an April 1st = April Fools  Day joke or have you never heard of April Fools Day?

I reckon the novelty of staring at functional, female udders will wear off after the first hour.  The lads can then fantasize about the cabin crew's functional reproductive spot, located precariously close to the built-in sewerage system.  Oh yummy! 

If it does get off the ground, it'll be a plastic surgery mile-high freak show - fake bums, fake boobs, fake chins and noses.  

12 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

I reckon the novelty of staring at functional, female udders will wear off after the first hour.  The lads can then fantasize about the cabin crew's functional reproductive spot, located precariously close to the built-in sewerage system.  Oh yummy! 

If it does get off the ground, it'll be a plastic surgery mile-high freak show - fake bums, fake boobs, fake chins and noses.  

Goodness gracious! They are the lady boys..... imagine being shafted by the airline promising hedonistic living in a tropical paradise before you even landed.

20 years ago this would be believable enough to cause some jaws to drop, obviously Thailand has seen the end of the road for this kind of thing sometime ago, maybe that's the point. But make the air hostesses pasty white, chubby, with push up bras and bad nose jobs buried in their phones and petulantly demanding, "You want in-flight meal?! You give me tip or not give you! 300 baht!" and Korean and Chinese translations in the ad and someone as credulous as myself may have fallen for it.

14 hours ago, brommers said:

Is this supposed to be humour? It just shows that someone has no ability to execute an April Fool joke.

Niddums niddums! It's too hot to be cynical...have a bex and a good lie down!

• 5 months later...

Archived