Fighting over a Thai woman - ex comes back to attack her new man

webfact

Fighting over a Thai woman - ex comes back to attack her new man

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that a Thai woman's former husband returned to attack her new man at a room in Sri Racha on Sunday. 

But the new husband gave as good as he got with both men emerging seriously injured with knife wounds. 

Laem Chabang cops found Thanaphon Thepnarong, 33, (the new husband in the grey shorts and blue top) with a wound to the back of the neck and about his body. 

Monchai Mankhongkarnkhasakun, 36, (the ex in black shorts) had a wound to his head and left side of the chest. 

Both men ended up in a Sri Racha, Chonburi, hospital. 

Neighbor Samreung Thammakai, 52, said that Monchai came back after Thanaphon had moved in with his ex for several weeks. Neighbors tried to stop the fight before police were called. 

A bloodstained knife was found at the scene that Daily News said was brought there by Monchai. 

Police suspect jealousy but are waiting to prefer charges while the injuries to both men are assessed. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-01

Just now, Mavideol said:

it appears the 2 guys don't agree with you, by their standards she was worth the stabs

Perhaps my IQ is a little higher than theirs. Not a big ask, I know.

8 hours ago, Mavideol said:

No photo of the lady, hope she was worth to fight for 555

8 hours ago, Khaeng Mak said:

No photo of her but it's obvious she has a penchant for men that are fat, violent and very poorly dressed.

I can only guess the looks of the lady is on the same level as her present and past husbands.......:whistling:

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

And people say there's no health benefits to being overweight. I disagree. Fat people are more likely to survive being shot or stabbed. 

They also float better.

Archived