Jump to content

Australian Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)

Recommended Posts

My GF's daughter would like to try to get a working holiday visa. Has anyone been through this process? I think she would qualify on all counts, but she will need to do the English test. Not sure where this can be done. Looking for any pointers or help. She lives in Khon Kaen. Any agents there that do this?


  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, annoyedaboutvisaprocess said:

Were you able to figure it out? I need help with the letter of support from the government. I don't know who to contact or where to obtain it from.

Sorry I can't help. She has not proceeded as yet. I searched but did not find anything. Good luck.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...