Brexit deadlocked again: British parliament fails to find an alternative

webfact

3 minutes ago, bomber said:

so why all the moaning about the UK paying more than the small nations,i quoted germany as to get you to take the bait which you did,pound did recover more against the dollar after brexit compared to the euro,what you totally dont seem to grasp is that the pound generally only recovers on news of brexit not happening,there are days when good economic figures are released and it barely rises or even falls because some politician states that a hard brexit or crash out/no deal is likely,its been the same pattern for nearly 3 years,you obviously dont follow the subject,

I didn't realise I just thought you were ineptly incorrect or as we uneducated brexiteers say thick. I was not trying to justify the pound losing ground due to brexit. That was you. Hard Brexit No Deal. I forgot that remainers dictionary speak. Heard it all before and still bored after 3 years with it.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I didn't realise I just thought you were ineptly incorrect or as we uneducated brexiteers say thick. I was not trying to justify the pound losing ground due to brexit. That was you. Hard Brexit No Deal. I forgot that remainers dictionary speak. Heard it all before and still bored after 3 years with it.

what are you waffling on about

4 minutes ago, bomber said:

kinnock making money on EU issue's we can add JRM and BJ to that

I didn't realise they get an EU commission pension or they sold their principles, as someone who consistently voted against the EU until he had his head in the trough.  Like Kinnock. Oh dear what a shambolic argument.

27 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

There are many factors contributing to the Baht and Pound difference. If it was such a huge deal why isn't the Euro and Pound different.

June 2016 1,.32 to the pound. Feb 2019 1.32 to the pound. Blows that theory out of the water.

Figures you have quoted are USD/GBP not GBP/Euro. GBP/EUro has been trading recently around 1.16. Trading at 1.27 before Brexit and as high as 1.40 in late 2015 before all the speculation started.

53 minutes ago, bomber said:

correct,germany pays billions more into the EU than the UK does,surely you agree,leaving will sent the UK further behind,just about everyone will have less money,inflation up,cars up,food up,fuel up,wine up,barley anyone thats not effected,even the expats like teddy and the owl will get clobbered again,the usual its about sovereignty trash will begin to wain eventually 

Germany pays more but nothing relative to the benefits they reap from the Euro and being the main influence within the EU.

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I didn't realise they get an EU commission pension or they sold their principles, as someone who consistently voted against the EU until he had his head in the trough.  Like Kinnock. Oh dear what a shambolic argument.

kinnock,farage,jrm,BJ all the same breed,farage will be looking forward to receiving his so he spend it in gemany with the family

54 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Germany pays more but nothing relative to the benefits they reap from the Euro and being the main influence within the EU.

nations were not forced to join the euro,some did some didnt,even greece wanted to keep it,we should of joined it as we would of entered at the of €1.60 now we have a pitiful €1.15,as for germany the mark was always very strong,them using the euro probably cost them if anything,

10 hours ago, bomber said:

nations were not forced to join the euro,some did some didnt,even greece wanted to keep it,we should of joined it as we would of entered at the of €1.60 now we have a pitiful €1.15,as for germany the mark was always very strong,them using the euro probably cost them if anything,

I read today that Greece is going for Germany's cash jugular regarding Nazi war stuff. Better late than never eh....Let's hope it opens up other countries doors..????

12 hours ago, bomber said:

kinnock,farage,jrm,BJ all the same breed,farage will be looking forward to receiving his so he spend it in gemany with the family

Don't get into livestock farming whatever you do!

19 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I'm not sure what you hope to learn from old folk these days. 

Anyone in the age group 60-90 has lived their adult lives through decades of full employment, the availability of welfare and student grants - if they didn't go to university they almost certainly had access to free first class apprenticeships - Real apprenticeships and a job when they had served their time.

If they bought a house in which to raise a family they got tax relief on their mortgage and have benefitted from house price inflation, if they had a half decent job (and are not stupid) they'll have a defined benefit pension and for those who didn't buy a home all of the above was available to them plus affordable rents. 

The very people who lived their lives through years of plenty stiffing the young. 

Time to listen to what the young have to say.

I agree with a lot of this, we were the lucky generation.

it changed in the 80's and 90's, and even more so in the '00's.

I'll never understand why so many are angry about those of us that enjoyed good company pensions - rather than how these good pension schemes were allowed to be demolished...

4 hours ago, transam said:

I read today that Greece is going for Germany's cash jugular regarding Nazi war stuff. Better late than never eh....Let's hope it opens up other countries doors..????

will your paranoia ever end,let us know how they get on as i many anyone on here will hear about it,we dont read the EDL daily,dont forget to inform the the members on PA

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

will your paranoia ever end,let us know how they get on as i many anyone on here will hear about it,we dont read the EDL daily,dont forget to inform the the members on PA

Can you re-write that as it is not understandable...Thank you...

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

There are always a few happy to turn a tragedy into an anti-brexit comment...

We've seen the same on the ira killing innocents thread ☹️.

to try and say the tragedy didnt have brexit links is a tragedy in itself,your slowly but surely thinking more and more like a true bulldog,can see you marching with the EDL before long.

1 minute ago, transam said:

Can you re-write that as it is not understandable...Thank you...

Just use your dyslexic grammar checker, all will become clear. Bomber is suggesting  looking at your horoscope daily I think during any future parliamentary Brexit debates ????

51 minutes ago, bomber said:

to try and say the tragedy didnt have brexit links is a tragedy in itself,your slowly but surely thinking more and more like a true bulldog,can see you marching with the EDL before long.

There he goes again. 

Archived