World Class Pattaya's "lovely new" beach missing just one thing - tourists!

webfact

21 minutes ago, champers said:

I bet the beach is quiet today; it's absolutely hammering it down.

Thunderbolt and lightening,

Very, very frightening.

really?  Dry as a bone here in Bang Sang  

1 hour ago, webfact said:

A word of warning was voiced by one official who said nobody could be sure that the sand would stay

Reading the article it seems that it's not only the sand that isn't staying at this world class family resort.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think it looks great. A tourist area can be harmed quickly. Tourist return home and say bad things. that spreads and spreads. hard to get new people, for example, their friends to come. The opposite is also true. advertising is important but what the people say upon their return is vital.

They forgot to mention the dirty water, pollution and all the trash the locals leave behind on the beach. 

Only cheap tourists, and Russians would choose Pattaya for a beach holiday. And the Chinese who are only here to walk on the beach and take pictures for 2 days , then back to China. 

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, LoS itaint said:

Theres more then tourists missing today, the beach has also disappeared due to the monsoon this morning!

The monsoon didn't do it,  Pattaya City Council utter neglect.     Forget the drainage,  MORE sand please

• Like 1

I was down there yesterday....as most afternoons having a "stroll" and I observed,my guess somefolks from City Hall vermin control,handing out metal cage traps to the lounger owners to put down for the hoards of rats that thrive there....."world class" hardly :whistling:

• Like 1