World Class Pattaya's "lovely new" beach missing just one thing - tourists!

webfact

On 4/4/2019 at 4:52 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

I thought the mass of boats looked lovely. You hate Pattaya I don't. The whole tone of this article, is shallow, biased, insincere and just another of Pattaya bashing. Just the recycling of tired cliches. Pattaya is thriving. As for empty beaches: some people prefer quiet beaches: some people like bust beaches. Either way Pattaya bashers will always have ammunition whatever the situation. I think the term is Pattayaphobic: an irrational hatred and unjustified fear of any positive view of Pattaya and its residents.  It is in fact the most successful city in Thailand.

Sounds like you've invested in the city. Hopefully you can just walk away with a smile if things go south.

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2019 at 12:19 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

They have to be joking if they think the numbers of mongers are going to be like in the good old days if they want "how much"????????

I think the era of cheap hookers has finally come to a bitter end all over the world with the internet&smartphone age,  it takes only a few taps for our formerly a village girl now in Manila or Bangkok to find out what a 30 year old hooker in Paris or Madrid charges for an hour of  "good time" and she arguably thinks she is younger and fresher therefore should ask as much as her counterpart.

Edited by pattayadude

• 9 months later...
On 4/13/2019 at 3:59 PM, pattayadude said:

I think the era of cheap hookers has finally come to a bitter end all over the world with the internet&smartphone age,  it takes only a few taps for our formerly a village girl now in Manila or Bangkok to find out what a 30 year old hooker in Paris or Madrid charges for an hour of  "good time" and she arguably thinks she is younger and fresher therefore should ask as much as her counterpart.

It's a thai thing. 

Demand is down so they put the price up.

Like buying a car. 

They want more for a second hand one than when bought it new...

No idea about age and depreciation. 

Women included. 

• Haha 2