Free EZ bar 47 mm (pickup only) BKK area

robblok

I am giving away an EZ bar as i bought a better bar that was 50 mm instead of 47 (hated 47 as my nice plastic clamps did not work).

So its a normal EZ bar but with 47mm diameter ends.

I am not going to send it by post as its going to be a lot of hassle to package it and send it (and would end up costing me money). Anyone interested can pick it up for free. Central Westgate Area (Nonthaburi greater BKK area).

If no one comes to pick it up you can sell it to one of the recycling guys that come around to check the bins at first light.  They will get about 9baht a kilo for the steel.  If you work on a 50/50 split you might get enough to buy a bowl of somtam.

8 hours ago, Khaeng Mak said:

If no one comes to pick it up you can sell it to one of the recycling guys that come around to check the bins at first light.  They will get about 9baht a kilo for the steel.  If you work on a 50/50 split you might get enough to buy a bowl of somtam.

I rather have someone use it, i know i could just throw it away not that hard to do.

Your option about the sleeves is valid, i tried to put some rubber on my clamps (to make those thicker) It works but not exactly how I want. Its a bit hard if I want to change weight fast (sometimes needed) But I am a perfectionist when it comes to training and such. 

I recently bought a other bar and it works much better in many ways. So changing is now a past station. The bar is already replaced. Still thanks for the imput.

spnhandle.JPG

On 4/3/2019 at 8:31 PM, robblok said:

Central Westgate Area

A bit to far to go with my old bike.

If your means of transport is like that easy and

by any change you pass Sri Saman/Songprapha?

2 hours ago, donim said:

A bit to far to go with my old bike.

If your means of transport is like that easy and

by any change you pass Sri Saman/Songprapha?

Hi, sorry to forget to update the topic but I had someone come by to pick it up. It was a friend of a friend. My appologies.

Archived