What a dodgy draft dodger! Pattaya lady boy turns up with wig and silicone

webfact

What a dodgy draft dodger! Pattaya lady boy turns up with wig and silicone

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Thai social media went ballistic at a man who turned up at an army conscription event in a wig and silicone falsies then boasted about dodging the draft online. 

Charnchai Sasopha was forced to apologize to society but insisted that he was really a lady boy. 

And he'd worked in Pattaya as a transgender for years. 

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Netizens slammed what they saw as a draft dodger after he wore a wig and imitation breasts made of silicone at the selection process in Kao Liaw district of Nakorn Sawan in Thailand's central north area. 

He was very proud to get through and never faced the dreaded drawing of the red and black cards as he was deemed a transgender. 

Later he told Daily News that he really was a lady boy and was sorry for all the fuss he had caused. 

He said he was just being "girly and impetuous with his online posts, na kha". 

He said he couldn't wear his hair long because that was not allowed at his job in "shows in Pattaya". 

Patrathorn Nutchamon backed him up saying that he was a member of a lady boy society. 

Charnchai said he would have the operation to change gender one day. 

Source: Daily News | Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-04

24 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Taiwan's last draftees ended service late last year, and Taiwan has a substantial threat.   What great threat is out there where Thailand needs its lady boys to take up arms ? 

Just imagining a ladyboy conscript saying 'but i don't want to touch your gun general, it's dirty'.

1 hour ago, helloagain said:

I know of a thai his mother just paid out 30000 baht for her son to not go in the army. 30000 baht. Talk about corruption

Sure and It's been going on for 30+ years that I'm aware of, but some years back the 'fee' (different fee in different locations) was maybe 3 to 5,000Baht.

I feel for Thai guys, having to grow a pair upstairs as well as down to qualify as "ladyboys" and dodge the draft.

In the progressive UK any guy who wishes will soon able to do legally self-identify as a woman without having to undergo surgery or even medical treatment. The same right extends to women under proposed new trans-friendly "equality" laws.

"Adults will be able to change their birth certificates at will without a doctor’s diagnosis, while non-binary gender people will be able to record their gender as 'X'”, according to the Independent newspaper. 

If only this legislation had been on the books in the Fifties when I was called up for my National Service.  Avoiding the line of duty in those days involved the indignity of pleading flat feet or piles!

7 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

I feel for Thai guys, having to grow a pair upstairs as well as down to qualify as "ladyboys" and dodge the draft.

In the progressive UK any guy who wishes will soon able to do legally self-identify as a woman without having to undergo surgery or even medical treatment. The same right extends to women under proposed new trans-friendly "equality" laws.

"Adults will be able to change their birth certificates at will without a doctor’s diagnosis, while non-binary gender people will be able to record their gender as 'X'”, according to the Independent newspaper. 

If only this legislation had been on the books in the Fifties when I was called up for my National Service.  Avoiding the line of duty in those days involved the indignity of pleading flat feet or piles!

Great way to get around overstays & blacklisting. 

Get chucked out as Arthur and come back as Martha

58 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Taiwan's last draftees ended service late last year, and Taiwan has a substantial threat.   What great threat is out there where Thailand needs its lady boys to take up arms ? 

Voters who vote  for the wrong party.

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Ridiculous state  of  affairs, Id identify them as idiots, what next, I identify as a  "Turnip"

2 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Apirat Kongsompong ?

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Well that's not 100% correct.  Over the last 19 yrs it has come down from 2-4 yrs of regular military service, to doing office work/helping the lazy cops/ airport screeners /officials do whatever for 4-6 months minimum but even "today", each and every Taiwan male must enlist and do basic training still and serve in some capacity!!  I know.  I live here and teach these guys.  Thank you.

8 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

Hopefully, the new Government will abolish this ridiculous selection process - but I doubt it!

I doubt it as its a  good  source of getting the "correct  vote"  whilst "supervised"  by an officer  with the ever potential and real threat of a  good  kicking for  non compliance.

17 hours ago, yellowboat said:

In the event of a mass invasion ladyboys will link arms to form the "home guard" and save Pattaya's world class resort !

Bringing up the rear you could say !!

Archived