Swedish man found dead sitting on the toilet in his home in Udon

webfact

Swedish man found dead sitting on the toilet in his home in Udon

2pm.jpg

Caption: My friend is a corpse

Police called to a house in Udon found a 74 year old Swedish man sitting on the toilet  dressed only in black shorts. 

He had been dead for a week. 

A friend, pictured wai-ing the corpse outside the toilet, and a female neighbor called Maliwan, 64, had alerted the authorities after they had called out to Reno, 74, and got no response. 

There was a smell of decomposition coming from the house in Ban Leuam sub-district.

A foundation rescue team and police found the outside gate locked but the one story house was unlocked. 

The victim's pick-up was parked in the carport, there was no sign of a struggle or theft in the house. 

Maliwan said that Reno was a man who kept himself to himself and said he was suffering from a disease though she couldn't say exactly what.

He had been married to a Thai woman but they broke up years ago. 

The body was taken away for a full autopsy. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-04

probably a lot of people on this site that could die tomorrow and not be found for a week, sad..

Have two friends in Chiang Mai only one elderly we check in everyday by messenger just to avoid this. A buddy system. Would you want to trouble Condo staff to be found by a horrendous smell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, BWPattaya said:

This is far from uncommon. Many people feel chest pain and get a sudden urge to evacuate their bowels then collapse on the toilet. 

True..but the opposite is equally true..straining on the toilet can bring on a heart attack or an anuerism as well.

At least he had a friend to "wai" him. 

7 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

probably a lot of people on this site that could die tomorrow and not be found for a week, sad..

almost happened to me.

4 hours ago, BWPattaya said:

This is far from uncommon. Many people feel chest pain and get a sudden urge to evacuate their bowels then collapse on the toilet. 

I think it that they feel un well and seek a place of security and calm. It is almost akin to Eskimos going for a walk in the snow.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Can somebody explain why when a farang dies here all the sickos come up with is disgusting comments?

Respect please, a man has died, it appears no others were involved, just his time to go, stop with the nonsense please.

Can you can you explain the zero empathy when a Thai person or multiple Thai people die in a traffic crash and the majority of posters all go on about lack of driving ability and ' back home we did this or that' and generally take the piss out of the native people who allow them to live in their country?

Get over yourself, being a farang does not give you any special claim to respect. Anywhere. The days of the White Bwana ended many, many years ago.

If I die on the bog and somehow became aware of it I would find it the funniest thing ever. ' I was dying for a crap..... And did' I hope my kids would crack that joke when they burn me.

In a similar vein that will probably get me a suspension..... I wonder if his mate was actually holding his nose and not doing the wai at all.

9 hours ago, Date Masamune said:

Have two friends in Chiang Mai only one elderly we check in everyday by messenger just to avoid this. A buddy system. Would you want to trouble Condo staff to be found by a horrendous smell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely there must be some dead-man-switch app for that. There are also sites for that purpose.

Archived