Flower shops.

overherebc

There are a few, matey. At the top of the bar "Strip" , past the bars around 200m North on the right. New shop there just appeared recently.

Also, if you're coming into BC on the Sukumvit from Rayong, at the 1st main lights junction, immediately after the lights on your left hand side, set back from the road a bit.. I forget the name but they do fresh flowers, arrangements, etc. It's my 'go-to' place for Brownie points.

1 hour ago, huangnon said:

There are a few, matey. At the top of the bar "Strip" , past the bars around 200m North on the right. New shop there just appeared recently.

Also, if you're coming into BC on the Sukumvit from Rayong, at the 1st main lights junction, immediately after the lights on your left hand side, set back from the road a bit.. I forget the name but they do fresh flowers, arrangements, etc. It's my 'go-to' place for Brownie points.

Thank you.

18 hours ago, huangnon said:

You lead a blessed life if flowers gets you any points.

Archived