BANGKOK 23 July 2019 12:01
ExpatPH

Philippines 2019 for new expats

24 minutes ago, rodentwarrior said:

Can you see any new houses near the Mall?  No, because there aren't any.  All I hear is talk talk, but no evidence.  I live here.  Who would you believe readers?  This Mall has only been open for just over 3 years, so this is how the area looks.  I regularly visit this Mall because my dentist is located on the third floor.  There is a lot of chat about residential block development, but no building has been started as of today, those green areas are still green empty lots.

Cebu-City-SM-Seaside.jpg

Those nearby planned high rises haven’t been built yet because out of fear eventually they might sink into the ground.

For time being they built at about 1 km distance of the mall many many 5 story apartment blocks with people already living inside. 

They got pools and inside carparking.

IT park is a private compound with guards at all entrances therefore most jeepnies are not allowed to pass through it so there are way less Jeeps driving at IT park as in comparison the public roads!
 Ayala doesn’t have better air quality than the Sm city/Robinson galleria area because that area runs right besides the huge and wide Mactan channel in case you haven’t notice that fact either after your 8 years living in Cebu duhhh..
IT Park is not a private compound .. Never seen a guard on the entances from Salinas Ave ..had a gf working as a call center agent in there , was in and out picking her up regularly .

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Not all areas in Cebu are highly polluted. Best to check out yourself where is acceptable.
Mactan less traffic and pollution but often need to cross these 2 bridges that can be traffic..Also Cebu city near the new Robinson Galleria mall is not a congested area definitely better air then the innercity and with big roads besides the mactan channel its very comfortable there and your living right besides 2 big shopping malls..

Look you probably think you are doing someone a great service ,writing this stuff ..but , really , you are so far off the mark with some of it , im thinking you perhaps need to do some real boots on the ground research before posting this advice .
Mactan , less traffic, less pollution .. Not the 3 years I lived there !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, gusincebu said:

IT Park is not a private compound .. Never seen a guard on the entances from Salinas Ave ..had a gf working as a call center agent in there , was in and out picking her up regularly .

Yes weird even every small mini supermarket in Phillipines have guards but the Entrance of the Cebu IT park according to you have no guards at entrance?

Yes it’s privately owned compound says it even on the signs at their entrances. Most jeeps are not allowed in.

Edited by Destiny1990

4 hours ago, rodentwarrior said:

Again utter tripe.  SM Seaside is built on the South Road Properties area.  It is reclaimed land, and the Mall is built in an area of green field.  There is no accommodation nearby, unless you live in a tent.

SM-Seaside-City-Cebu-Aerial-View-Project-LUPAD-JPG.jpeg

Google San Remo Oasis Cebu Developer Filinvest.

Its 1400 meters away only from that Sm Seaside mall..