BANGKOK

Oh and one more question for the check out date what do I put there as I have no idea when I will be leaving.. I am on a Retirement Visa.

21 minutes ago, OzinThai said:

Oh and one more question for the check out date what do I put there as I have no idea when I will be leaving.. I am on a Retirement Visa.

The date of arrival is the date the person being reported  arrived in the country and for "expire date of stay" it is the date their permit to stay in the country ends.

This button adds the person being reported to the report being done. image.png.b24835adaa384cb9b5dcce2bc23d609b.png.

On 6/27/2019 at 1:00 AM, fusion58 said:

Going on five weeks since I registered with the online system, (CW) and still "waiting for approval."

What a cluster F.

Me too. 43 days and counting so far.

Hi I have question about the TM 30 online form. I am successfully registered and can log in no problems but my question is once you complete filling out all the fields on the online TM30 (below) how can you upload this.. or send to Thai Immigration.. I cannot see any button to say SEND or UPLOAD.. and can you check after to make sure they have the info? Hoping someone who has done this can help me out. Cheers.

864A6DA4-109A-47DF-B794-668907677871.thumb.png.521e9c953d7c9858fbd375729b5ce580.png&key=8d0c6f56e42281593df7d1ff000b5ccd5491d8742357b2b74f0e4ed97de37502

I had the same issue. Turns out the little icon on the upper right corner that looks like a floppy disc (and which one might then think saves the file on your computer) sends it.

And when it sends, there is no confirmation, the screen contents simply disappear.

You can verify it was sent by returning to the home page and clicking on the second folder option and then somewhere in the page (I forget where but maybe on the first number or your name) and this will display the report. Has to be done within 7 days of having submitted the report to see this.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Can someone please share his experience…..
If the house owner goes personally to submit the TM 30 at immigration div 1 in Chaengwattana, how long does it take for them to enter the data in the system ? Can he wait and get the acknowledgment receipt ?
Once I gt the acknowledgment receipt from the owner, can I personally go for my 90 days reporting the same or next day ? Or try to sumbit online ?
Any information on the above will be quite helpful please.
Thank you

15 minutes ago, Navin said:

Can someone please share his experience…..
If the house owner goes personally to submit the TM 30 at immigration div 1 in Chaengwattana, how long does it take for them to enter the data in the system ? Can he wait and get the acknowledgment receipt ?
Once I gt the acknowledgment receipt from the owner, can I personally go for my 90 days reporting the same or next day ? Or try to sumbit online ?
Any information on the above will be quite helpful please.
Thank you

there are 2-3 threads running about doing TM30 and 90 day at CW, reports that its a 2-3 hour queue

TM30 Online, The never ending story.

Have the same problem as several others that don`t get the mail to confirm my email.

So I am stuck, have checked spam folder changed email several times still no confirmation mail 😞

On 6/25/2019 at 1:22 PM, paulbrow said:

I'm the same except registering my wife's house. Did the whole online application, got the email confirmation within an hour, and now registration is pending. It's only been 5 working days, and the online reply said can take up to 7 working days.. Hopefully will complete soon.

Just an update, finally received user name and password after 2 months to the day.

Have the same problem as several others that don`t get the mail to confirm my email.

So I am stuck, have checked spam folder changed email several times still no confirmation mail

Just got mine after 21 days (Ayutthaya ) .
  • Thanks 1

I have now received my User ID and Password (from Chaengwattana) after 21 days. My partner, who submitted online registration at the same time, has not yet received them.

3 hours ago, Piggen said:

So I am stuck, have checked spam folder changed email several times still no confirmation mail 😞

Mine email confirmation email  took 7 days to arrive (Chaeng Wattana).

• Thanks 1

Is this Section 38 app available for IOS ??
It doesn’t appear when I make a search for it, normally if it isn’t available in the App Store country you are using it will tell you, I didn’t get any such message.

Anyone using it on IOS , and if so where did you find it ??

TIA

Andy

After nearly a three month wait, I finally received one of these...

Screen-Shot-2019-08-23-at-7-26-25-PM.png

Now I suppose it's anyone's guess as to how many months it will take to get a username and password.

11 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Is this Section 38 app available for IOS ??
It doesn’t appear when I make a search for it, normally if it isn’t available in the App Store country you are using it will tell you, I didn’t get any such message.

Anyone using it on IOS , and if so where did you find it ??

TIA

Andy

https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492?l=th

• Like 1