It took one month to get online registration but finally succeeded. Can somebody tell me how I can prove to nosy BIBS that I am registered? There is no tab on the online system to save or print.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Sooo, after receiving my password yesterday I decided to give it a go.

Chrome
The dates are a little confusing ( with the hotel website aspect plus I am doing a TM 30 submission from March !! ) and at first I got an error message but no idea why.

Read through this thread and found a poster reporting a issue similar ( Sheryl ), changed to Internet Explorer and it went through.

Logged out and back in again to check if it actually went ( as there is no notification ) and it was there in the search section. Took a screenshot for what it’s worth [emoji51]

Note: in Chrome it’s all in English but in IE some things are in Thai only but if you’ve tried in Chrome you can remember the codes ( I.e. 07 is for Suvarnabhumi ) and as for the months , click on the Thai month shown and the drop down list makes it obvious which month is which.

Next task:

Is to download the Section 38 app to, hopefully, simplify the process.

• Thanks 1

It took one month to get online registration but finally succeeded. Can somebody tell me how I can prove to nosy BIBS that I am registered? There is no tab on the online system to save or print.

Log back in and do a search ( bottom line on the Thai writing on left of screen ) put in the date you succeeded and it should appear.
Then do a screenshot, I found I can now do this on my iPhone also as well as my windows laptop so I have a photo on my phone now
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Sooo, after receiving my password yesterday I decided to give it a go.

Chrome
The dates are a little confusing ( with the hotel website aspect plus I am doing a TM 30 submission from March !! ) and at first I got an error message but no idea why.

Read through this thread and found a poster reporting a issue similar ( Sheryl ), changed to Internet Explorer and it went through.

Logged out and back in again to check if it actually went ( as there is no notification ) and it was there in the search section. Took a screenshot for what it’s worth emoji51.png

Note: in Chrome it’s all in English but in IE some things are in Thai only but if you’ve tried in Chrome you can remember the codes ( I.e. 07 is for Suvarnabhumi ) and as for the months , click on the Thai month shown and the drop down list makes it obvious which month is which.

Next task:

Is to download the Section 38 app to, hopefully, simplify the process.

I am surprised you could do a report for 6 months ago, it certainly means you didnt report within 24 hours.

Confused how that would work, if you stayed in a hotel last week, the march report wouldnt overide any recent reports.

20 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

immigration can access the online system and see any reports, if a hotel reports you there is never a need to prove you were reported, same system.

• Like 1

I am surprised you could do a report for 6 months ago, it certainly means you didnt report within 24 hours.

Confused how that would work, if you stayed in a hotel last week, the march report wouldnt overide any recent reports.

March 7th was the last time I entered Thailand and haven’t stayed in a hotel since so I thought I would give it a go !! yes surprised it worked too !!

My last physical TM30 was 2 years ago and after doing a 90 days this week the IO ( Ayutthaya ) clearly stated that have to report every time ( outside LOS and province travel) so I thought I’d try to “ update “ my submissions.

Let’s see what happens on extension next month [emoji848]

Here’s my attempt at not getting fined next month [emoji28]

IMG_2584.JPG

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Okay thanks, I did get the “ this app not available in your country or region” message when clicking on your link.
So I assume I can change my home country to Thailand in the App Store to get this ?

How to change your local iTunes Store and App Store country
  1. Launch Settings from your Home screen.
  2. Tap on iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap on Apple ID.
  4. Authenticate with Password or Touch ID, if required.
  5. Tap on Country/Region.
  6. Tap on Change Country or Region.
  7. Choose a new country or region.
  8. Tap on Next.
Edited by Piggen
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i recently returned to my phuket address after a month up in Khon Kaen where i was registered at immigration there.

I went to the online and checked on and than made a copy/print out ( just in case)

I assume this automatically updates immigration as to my current residence.

is there anything else i need do?

will i now do my 90 day report back at phuket?

On 7/6/2019 at 8:51 AM, Sheryl said:

I had the same issue. Turns out the little icon on the upper right corner that looks like a floppy disc (and which one might then think saves the file on your computer) sends it.

And when it sends, there is no confirmation, the screen contents simply disappear.

You can verify it was sent by returning to the home page and clicking on the second folder option and then somewhere in the page (I forget where but maybe on the first number or your name) and this will display the report. Has to be done within 7 days of having submitted the report to see this.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

in the english version it is a magnifying glass an under says save>

is this thna sent to Immigration>
sorry for the questions but wnat get this right

3 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

i recently returned to my phuket address after a month up in Khon Kaen where i was registered at immigration there.

I went to the online and checked on and than made a copy/print out ( just in case)

I assume this automatically updates immigration as to my current residence.

It was really was not needed now since the new regulation went into effect on June 30th a TM30 report is no longer needed unless you change your registered address. Reports done by a hotel and etc do not change your address.

4 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

will i now do my 90 day report back at phuket?

No and yes.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It was really was not needed now since the new regulation went into effect on June 30th a TM30 report is no longer needed unless you change your registered address. Reports done by a hotel and etc do not change your address.

No and yes.

well i assume i had to as got my new 1 year extension up there and to do so had to register as living there   ????

Thanks!!!

Edited by zzzzz

4 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

well i assume i had to as got my new 1 year extension up there and to do so had to register as living there 

You did not mention that in your post. It appeared you were just visiting there.

You do need to change your address at immigration if you address was changed to Khon Kaen.

Best to take a copy of your online report when doing your 90 day report.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You did not mention that in your post. It appeared you were just visiting there.

You do need to change your address at immigration if you address was changed to Khon Kaen.

Best to take a copy of your online report when doing your 90 day report.

well i did it online and will see what happens when i do my next 90 days Online ( as i have been doing years)  if its NOT accepted guess will than head to immigration. I do have a print copy of the online showing i checked in today>>:-)

Thanks

8 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

well i did it online and will see what happens when i do my next 90 days Online ( as i have been doing years)  if its NOT accepted guess will than head to immigration.

You may have to do your report in person due to a change of address. Immigration may disapprove it since it may appear to be your first report to them.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2020 at 10:27 AM, zzzzz said:

in the english version it is a magnifying glass an under says save>

is this thna sent to Immigration>
sorry for the questions but wnat get this right

Yes, it is sent.

You can verify by checking as I described.