BANGKOK

It took one month to get online registration but finally succeeded. Can somebody tell me how I can prove to nosy BIBS that I am registered? There is no tab on the online system to save or print.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Sooo, after receiving my password yesterday I decided to give it a go.

Chrome
The dates are a little confusing ( with the hotel website aspect plus I am doing a TM 30 submission from March !! ) and at first I got an error message but no idea why.

Read through this thread and found a poster reporting a issue similar ( Sheryl ), changed to Internet Explorer and it went through.

Logged out and back in again to check if it actually went ( as there is no notification ) and it was there in the search section. Took a screenshot for what it’s worth

Note: in Chrome it’s all in English but in IE some things are in Thai only but if you’ve tried in Chrome you can remember the codes ( I.e. 07 is for Suvarnabhumi ) and as for the months , click on the Thai month shown and the drop down list makes it obvious which month is which.

Next task:

Is to download the Section 38 app to, hopefully, simplify the process.

It took one month to get online registration but finally succeeded. Can somebody tell me how I can prove to nosy BIBS that I am registered? There is no tab on the online system to save or print.

Log back in and do a search ( bottom line on the Thai writing on left of screen ) put in the date you succeeded and it should appear.
Then do a screenshot, I found I can now do this on my iPhone also as well as my windows laptop so I have a photo on my phone now
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Sooo, after receiving my password yesterday I decided to give it a go.

Chrome
The dates are a little confusing ( with the hotel website aspect plus I am doing a TM 30 submission from March !! ) and at first I got an error message but no idea why.

Read through this thread and found a poster reporting a issue similar ( Sheryl ), changed to Internet Explorer and it went through.

Logged out and back in again to check if it actually went ( as there is no notification ) and it was there in the search section. Took a screenshot for what it’s worth emoji51.png

Note: in Chrome it’s all in English but in IE some things are in Thai only but if you’ve tried in Chrome you can remember the codes ( I.e. 07 is for Suvarnabhumi ) and as for the months , click on the Thai month shown and the drop down list makes it obvious which month is which.

Next task:

Is to download the Section 38 app to, hopefully, simplify the process.

I am surprised you could do a report for 6 months ago, it certainly means you didnt report within 24 hours.

Confused how that would work, if you stayed in a hotel last week, the march report wouldnt overide any recent reports.

20 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

immigration can access the online system and see any reports, if a hotel reports you there is never a need to prove you were reported, same system.

• Like 1

I am surprised you could do a report for 6 months ago, it certainly means you didnt report within 24 hours.

Confused how that would work, if you stayed in a hotel last week, the march report wouldnt overide any recent reports.

March 7th was the last time I entered Thailand and haven’t stayed in a hotel since so I thought I would give it a go !! yes surprised it worked too !!

My last physical TM30 was 2 years ago and after doing a 90 days this week the IO ( Ayutthaya ) clearly stated that have to report every time ( outside LOS and province travel) so I thought I’d try to “ update “ my submissions.

Let’s see what happens on extension next month

Here’s my attempt at not getting fined next month

IMG_2584.JPG

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Okay thanks, I did get the “ this app not available in your country or region” message when clicking on your link.
So I assume I can change my home country to Thailand in the App Store to get this ?

How to change your local iTunes Store and App Store country
  1. Launch Settings from your Home screen.
  2. Tap on iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap on Apple ID.
  4. Authenticate with Password or Touch ID, if required.
  5. Tap on Country/Region.
  6. Tap on Change Country or Region.
  7. Choose a new country or region.
  8. Tap on Next.
Edited by Piggen
  • Like 1

After messing with Chrome for an hour I read from members here not to use Chrome, So tried Edge, piece of cake, just filled in what was listed in red, saved a pdf copy, all good.

Almost four months since I registered and still waiting for a username and password.

These are some IT-challenged mofos!

I have a NON O IMM married, which visa type from the drop down menu do I select on the TM30 online ?

I have a NON O IMM married, which visa type from the drop down menu do I select on the TM30 online ?

I would say 04 ( non 1 year ).

That’s what i used for a retirement extension off a non imm visa and it worked okay.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Almost four months since I registered and still waiting for a username and password.

These are some IT-challenged mofos!

Did you receive the email to confirm your email address?