On 4/4/2019 at 6:19 PM, pagallim said:

My wife did this for our house in Phuket recently, having gone into Phuket immigration and completed the application forms.   A couple of days later she was emailed her log on/password details.    Apart from the occasional notification for myself if I'm away, we do occasionally get friends staying with us, so very handy.

Pagallim - interested in whether your wife has made any online TM30 registration. If yes - what documents did she enclose to the online TM30 registration? 

43 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

ID and housebook

ID/passport and housebook are needed when you register to be accepted to use online TM30 reporting so guess not needed when you make a TM30 online report. Done this registration myself and got username and password by email within 24 hours. 

Suppose copies of the guests passport like photo page, visa page and TM6  have to be enclosed with the filled in TM30 form - maybe missing something? 

Edited by fertilizer

On 4/5/2019 at 8:57 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

looks pretty straightforward apart from the address details need to be entered in Thai to use the drop down menus - but no big deal really. During the registration process, one of the fields you have to complete is "Accommodation Name" what did your wife enter in that field? Seems like its looking for a hotel/resort name... not sure what to enter for a private residence.

All advice welcome.

I registered online typing everything in English. There is an option to use Thai or English for the address.

18 hours ago, fertilizer said:

Pagallim - interested in whether your wife has made any online TM30 registration. If yes - what documents did she enclose to the online TM30 registration? 

The first occasion will be this coming Sunday/Monday, when a friend of ours is arriving to stay for a few days.    Will update then.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, fertilizer said:

ID/passport and housebook are needed when you register to be accepted to use online TM30 reporting

Question: I am renting a condo from a Thai owner who lives in Europe. He bought the condo shortly before leaving TH for Europe and informed me earlier today that he does not have a blue book. I thought that a blue book is always issued whenever you sign the various papers in the land department (or whatever its official name is). Isn´t that the case? If there is no blue book available what alternative document could be used for the online registration? My extension of stay expires next month and with all the latest info on the TM30 requirement, I don´t know what will happen when I arrive at Chaeng Wattana without any previous TM30 and without the chance to submit copies of the landlord´s ID, blue book etc. 

Has anyone been in the same/similar situation? I don´t worry too much about the fines at this time but more about getting a new 12 months extension, to be honest.

Edited by DUS

5 hours ago, DUS said:

He bought the condo shortly before leaving TH for Europe and informed me earlier today that he does not have a blue book.

Maybe he meant that he does not have the blue book in his possession in Europe? Or maybe he does not own the condo? Maybe a family member? 

Do you have a lease?

I would ask the Thai owner in Europe for a cover letter detailing the situation, with his name, Thai ID copy front and back, the property details and situation, the rental contract et al. He should have some documentation pertaining to his ownership? You could have him complete a TM30, singed and scanned, then you complete page 2, then assemble as much supporting documentation as you can muster, and head to CW.

His resistance or helpfulness with this request should be revealing.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

All condos have a Bluebook (House Registration.) If the party you rented from does not have one then he probably is not the owner. 

Not sure all owners would have a blue house book for a condo. it is not something that is automatically done. It has to be applied for at the Amphoe/Khet for where the condo is located.

I have seen many posts by foreigners that do not have a blue house book for their condo.

A Thai would not have to have one unless they changed their registered residence to it.

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2019 at 10:21 PM, fertilizer said:

OK, M'Sahib did the on-line registration this morning.   Fairly straightforward, inputing name and DOB as in Passport, date of entry, nationality, and TM6 number.   The link to registration (for Phuket) is here:

http://www.phuketimmigration.go.th/main.php

• Like 1

When leaving BKK and registering into a Hotel I show my Thai DL (this has my passport # on it).  Do they still register a TM30 when checking in?

I sometimes go on group big-bike rides and they register us and check us in.  I've never given my DL and/or Passport so I'm assuming I don't have to report "back" to my condo when I return to BKK.

On 4/6/2019 at 10:48 AM, MichaelJohn said:

I "applied" on line last week.

I live in BKK (so have retirement extension at CW), own my own condo and am doing it purely to register myself living in my own condo.

The form is quite simple and I got a request to confirm my email address almost immediately.

The status of my request is now "pending".

Hopefully it will be approved soon.

Me too, still waiting.

On 6/2/2019 at 9:16 AM, ubonjoe said:

Not sure all owners would have a blue house book for a condo. it is not something that is automatically done. It has to be applied for at the Amphoe/Khet for where the condo is located.

I have seen many posts by foreigners that do not have a blue house book for their condo.

A Thai would not have to have one unless they changed their registered residence to it.

I agree, I do not have a blue book. I attempted to register online (website) and it would not let me submit the request without the blue book house number HOWEVER I tried the mobile app and that allowed me to submit without the blue book house number. Still waiting to see if it gets approved.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:45 AM, asiaexpat said:

All condos have a Bluebook (House Registration.) If the party you rented from does not have one then he probably is not the owner. 

Could have one... but what's the point for a foreigner owner to ask for one when what he will get is an empty book ? (with just the address of his condo). Useless (if you don't have a Thai living in).

Really? That's tough.

From CW?

When my partner applied for the user name and PW (3 weeks ago), after we had completed most of the form - some red writing appeared at the bottom of the page that said what documents we needed to attach (in Thai language). It only mentioned ID card and House book pages. Do you remember if you had these instructions appear? Did it mention house purchase document?

Judging from the reports of other people - it's taking 4 or 5 week to get the user name and password from CW so I guess I'll find out in the next 2 weeks or so if our application was successful.

1 hour ago, chessman said:

Really? That's tough.

From CW?

When my partner applied for the user name and PW (3 weeks ago), after we had completed most of the form - some red writing appeared at the bottom of the page that said what documents we needed to attach (in Thai language). It only mentioned ID card and House book pages. Do you remember if you had these instructions appear? Did it mention house purchase document?

Judging from the reports of other people - it's taking 4 or 5 week to get the user name and password from CW so I guess I'll find out in the next 2 weeks or so if our application was successful.

When you said ID card does that mean Thai ID Card ? my landlady is Japanese, what would I need in that case ?

2 hours ago, MRToMRT said:

Anyone had any luck getting passowrd and login for the TM30 APP?

Mine took 6 weeks at CW. I supplied just my pp and yellow book. I have lived at the place well over 10 years and reported each year to CW as such for extensions. By coincidence only got the TM30 logon and pwd same day as 90 online was approved, perhaps that jolted the TM30 process, who knows?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, berybert said:

When you said ID card does that mean Thai ID Card ? my landlady is Japanese, what would I need in that case ?

Passport. There is a choice Thai or foriegner

image.png.3e4cc5a6a04b8d109ae86d21c656c7e3.pngimage.png.6e537fae8cb98e73794a7fadbe4cf356.png

Edited by Peterw42

On 4/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, nasa123 said:

The problem is that you cannot print out a receipt and put in the your passport, and with all that problems that follow.

Try 'print screen' you will find that you CAN publish the page that shows you are registered. That's what I do and it works for retirement extension paperwork.

No problems follow.

2 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Passport. There is a choice Thai or foriegner

image.png.3e4cc5a6a04b8d109ae86d21c656c7e3.pngimage.png.6e537fae8cb98e73794a7fadbe4cf356.png

I am trying to register myself as the possessor, so am putting my details in there. I thought I had to put the ID card copy at the bottom when the red letters come up. This isn't easy ????

On 6/6/2019 at 12:31 PM, HaoleBoy said:

When leaving BKK and registering into a Hotel I show my Thai DL (this has my passport # on it).  Do they still register a TM30 when checking in?

I sometimes go on group big-bike rides and they register us and check us in.  I've never given my DL and/or Passport so I'm assuming I don't have to report "back" to my condo when I return to BKK.

It depends on the hotel.

Despite what some people will say Immigration DO check on occasion when you use your driving licence (it has your passport number on it anyway) as I know from PERSONAL experience.

If you are set up online it only takes you about a minute to re-register when you get back.

2 minutes ago, berybert said:

I am trying to register myself as the possessor, so am putting my details in there. I thought I had to put the ID card copy at the bottom when the red letters come up. This isn't easy ????

I imagine if you are using foreigner/passport to register you would attach copy of passport. Thai would attach copy of ID

5 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I imagine if you are using foreigner/passport to register you would attach copy of passport. Thai would attach copy of ID

Yes that's what I was thinking also. Just waiting for my landlady to forward me a copy of her passport. 

2 minutes ago, berybert said:

Yes that's what I was thinking also. Just waiting for my landlady to forward me a copy of her passport. 

If you are registering as possessor, that would be your passport not the landlady.

15 minutes ago, berybert said:

I registered myself as the possessor.

Attached a copy of passport, Yellow Tabien Baan, and Thai ID card for foreigner,

If you don't have a yellow house book attach your passport, copy of Blue Tabien Baan and landlords passport.

1 minute ago, Tanoshi said:

I registered myself as the possessor.

Attached a copy of passport, Yellow Tabien Baan, and Thai ID card for foreigner,

If you don't have a yellow house book attach your passport, copy of Blue Tabien Baan and landlords passport.

Would a foreigner have a Thai ID card ?

4 minutes ago, berybert said:

Would a foreigner have a Thai ID card ?

If they obtain a Yellow Tabien Baan, yes.

It's a Thai ID card for foreigners, not the same as a Thai ID card.

You probably don't need her passport, just a copy of your passport and a copy of the Blue Tabien Baan will suffice.

Edited by Tanoshi